Beating someone at a game of chess is not real intelligence, says the storied Co-founder of Apple Computers, Steve Wozniak. Credited with designing the first among personal computers and bringing out Apple I and Apple II, Wozniak is a firm believer in intuition and feelings which have no match to Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The technology entrepreneur and philanthropist who left Apple in 1985 continues to pursue new projects. He co-founded post-secondary education and training platform for software engineering and technology development Woz U in 2017, and more recently, blockchain-based energy-saving platform, Efforce.
Speaking excitedly about a new idea to look at mapping space debris in the near-earth magnetic field, Wozniak says that there are a number of emerging technology solutions that he would have liked to work with if he were born in the 2000s.
He added that Internet-of-Things, especially in a home environment, robotics, building processors, sensors and semiconductors out of different materials, quantum computing and battery technology are some of the other technology challenges which inspire him.
My whole life I have been thinking about comparing computers to the brain if there is a way to build an electric brain.., says Wozniak.
Wozniak also cheekily reminds us that the human brain was faster than the computer when it started out.
Bringing us back to the message, that while a Google image search can identify a dog breed in seconds but does it really know what a dog is?
To log in to our virtual events platform and experience TechSparks 2021 with thousands of other startup-tech enthusiasts from around the world,join here.Don't forget to tag#TechSparks2021when you share your experience, learnings and favourite moments from TechSparks 2021.
For a line-up of all the action-packed sessions at YourStory's flagship startup-tech conference, check outTechSparks 2021website.
- Learn From Grandmasters And Save On This Chess Training Package - GameSpot - November 27th, 2021
- Aiding the Eastern European chessman is essential for the US | TheHill - The Hill - November 27th, 2021
- AIs Disruption Of The Strategy Gaming Space Proves That Machines Are Getting Smarter - Forbes - November 12th, 2021
- What Happened in Reinforcement Learning in 2021 - Analytics India Magazine - November 12th, 2021
- Jonny May willing to pay the price for special moments with England - The Independent - November 12th, 2021
- Viswanathan Anand: I will be in a World Championship without tension and pressure - Sportstar - November 12th, 2021
- A Black Marine in the Adirondacks says he felt isolated during tours in Iraq - North Country Public Radio - November 12th, 2021
- Katherine Ryan: I thought plastic surgery was aspirational - The Guardian - November 12th, 2021
- Learn Chess | Chess Training For All Skill Levels | iChess - November 1st, 2021
- Play Chess Online - Free Online Chess on GameKnot - November 1st, 2021
- Center for Health and The Social Sciences - November 1st, 2021
- Grand Swiss: Shirov and Najer join Firouzja in the lead - Chessbase News - November 1st, 2021
- Fully vaccinated seniors can participate in some People's Association classes, activities from Monday - The Straits Times - November 1st, 2021
- Inspired by the Olympics? These Utah sports venues can help you train or just try something new - Salt Lake Tribune - November 1st, 2021
- Islam Makhachev calls for UFC title shot: I have to wake up my division - MMA Fighting - November 1st, 2021
- Tyson Fury demolished Deontay Wilder in the finale of a frenetic fight week with Top Rank's Melissa Takimoglu - Sky Sports - November 1st, 2021
- News from the world of Education: October 16, 2021 - The Hindu - October 19th, 2021
- On the West Side, rowing, ruby, lacrosse and chest - Austin Weekly News - October 19th, 2021
- Chess tactics training - Improve your chess - October 8th, 2021
- Chess.com - Play Chess Online - Free Games - October 8th, 2021
- Scott: Lets do our talking on the pitch - Manchester City FC - October 8th, 2021
- What to Watch on Streaming This Week: Oct 8 14 - Observer - October 8th, 2021
- Meet the startup applying "Moneyball" tactics to esports - Sifted - October 8th, 2021
- Do the US and China have a Taiwan agreement? - Al Jazeera English - October 8th, 2021
- Gun in Newark school adds to growing safety and mental health concerns - Chalkbeat Newark - October 8th, 2021
- Opinion: Tom Brady vs. Bill Belichick is more than just a narrative. It should be a fascinating football chess match. - USA TODAY - October 8th, 2021
- Killer Chess Training - July 10th, 2021
- New: Chess training with video on Playchess! - Chessbase News - June 11th, 2021
- CHESSFOX.COM Structured Chess Training - May 30th, 2021
- Making the right moves: Chess coaches seamlessly switch to online training - The New Indian Express - May 30th, 2021
- Up Your Chess Game With This Massive Training, Now Over 85% Off - Rap-Up.com - April 5th, 2021
- Watching The Queens Gambit? Master the game of chess with this extensive training bundle - KSAT San Antonio - February 1st, 2021
- Meet the modern-day Beth Harmon, a chess influencer who started training when she was 6 years old - Business Insider India - December 18th, 2020
- Competitive Chess and Advanced Math Training this FALL - ONLINE! - Ridgewood, NJ - patch.com - September 7th, 2020
- Competitive Chess and Advanced Math Training this FALL - ONLINE! - Patch.com - September 5th, 2020
- Training in Chess and Advanced Math starts this FALL - ONLINE! - Patch.com - September 4th, 2020
- Elite Chess Training - August 17th, 2020
- Train chess 10 little known chess training methods that work - August 17th, 2020
- 5 Best Chess Training Softwares - Appuals.com - August 17th, 2020
- Top 2020 training camp battles for Cardinals: Isaiah Simmons is a chess piece, but where will he align? - CBS Sports - August 11th, 2020