M.Sc. Supply Chain and Sustainability Management
The University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, invites applications for the M.Sc. Supply Chain and Sustainability Management course starting at an additional entry point in January 2022.
Eligibility: Normally a first-class or second-class honours degree (or international equivalent) in a relevant Engineering, Technology, Science or Business-related discipline.
Fee: 21,850 for international students
AnalytixLabs Job guarantee programme
AnalytixLabs offers Data Science courses in Bengaluru, Gurugram, and Noida for beginners and working professionals. Participants can opt for online, or offline classes, and e-learning formats. Course fee begins from 16,000. For details , visit https://www.analytixlabs.co.in
NIT-AP hosts workshop
The Centre for Research Innovation Incubation and Consultancy (CRIIC) and the Department of Biotechnology, National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh, recently organised a five-day online workshop on Scope for Technopreneurs in Academic Institutions. It enabled students, researchers and faculty members to learn more about incubation, innovation and entrepreneurial activities, thus creating a robust start-up ecosystem in the academic institutions.
New culinary courses
Whiz League offers six new courses under Master Chefs such as Ranveer Brar, Kunal Kapoor, Vicky Ratnani, and Rachel Goenka. In addition to celebrity chefs, the platform also features popular executive chefs from leading hospitality chains such as Chef Anuj Wadhwan and Chef Gaurav Chawla. From courses that will help one master the world of spices and healthy cooking to the business of home baking, it has something for all food enthusiasts, chefs, and aspiring restaurateurs. All courses are online, self-paced, affordable, and can be accessed from http://www.whizleague.com or through the app.
WhiteHat Jr Swasth Bharat Tech Champs
Eight students were recently selected as part of the top 50 national winners of WhiteHat Jr Swasth Bharat Tech Champs, which was launched as part of the Dettol Banega Swasth India programme initiated by Reckitt. The eight include three from New Delhi [Sanibh Garg (10 years), Himakshi Jain (16 years), Aaradhya Jha (8 years)], two from Gurugram [Aarush Garg (13 years) and Dhairya Rustagi (10 years)] and one each from Faridabad [Anvee Sharma (13 years)], Noida [Soham Saxena (12 years)] and Ghaziabad [Gaurika Gupta (13 years)]. More than 10,700 students in the age-group of 6-18 years, from 700+ cities and towns in India, participated.
All India Online Chess Tournament
Global Indian International School, Noida, recently hosted the first edition of the All India Online Chess Tournament 2021 to nurture and unleash the potential of budding chess players in the country. The first-of-its-kind virtual tournament was part of the 20th anniversary countdown celebrations of the schools umbrella foundation, Global Schools Foundation, and was organised in collaboration with the Physical Education Foundation of India (PEFI) and Uttar Pradesh Chess Sports Association (UPCSA). More than 500 aspirants from across the country participated.
CollegeDekhos #MarksNahinHaalPoocho campaign
CollegeDekho recently launched its new initiative aimed towards creating awareness around mental health among students in India on World Mental Health Day. As part of the seven-day campaign #MarksNahinHaalPoocho, which was live from October 10 to October 16, the company onboarded Suicide Prevention India Foundation (SPIF) to assist students and parents.
IBM motivates students to develop PICO satellites and drones
IBM, along with its implementation partner The American India Foundation, recently launched the Innovation Project under its STEM for Girls India (SFGI) programme. In this edition, IBM and AIF conducted hands-on training with 30 students where they assembled drones, simulation, and design software, and used them to launch PICO Satellites. Those selected attended the virtual training sessions before reaching Dehradun for the final leg.
Smile Foundation celebrates Daan Utsav
Smile Foundation will celebrate the first edition of Give a Smile Festival under the aegis of Daan Utsav. The festival has been especially curated to inculcate a sense of Giving, and make a difference to disadvantaged sections of the society. This year, the festival is raising funds for Smile Foundation's Shiksha Na Ruke campaign that aims to support the continued education of over 50,000 children who are currently enrolled in its 201 Mission Education centres across the country. The initiative targets reaching out to another 50,000 children by enabling access to education through the blended learning approach.
DBMCI offers scholarship to EWS students
Dr. Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute recently announced that it would give scholarships of 25,000 for 500 students belonging to economically weaker sections. Interested students can mail their details to email@example.com
Go here to see the original:
- Learn From Grandmasters And Save On This Chess Training Package - GameSpot - November 27th, 2021
- Aiding the Eastern European chessman is essential for the US | TheHill - The Hill - November 27th, 2021
- AIs Disruption Of The Strategy Gaming Space Proves That Machines Are Getting Smarter - Forbes - November 12th, 2021
- What Happened in Reinforcement Learning in 2021 - Analytics India Magazine - November 12th, 2021
- Jonny May willing to pay the price for special moments with England - The Independent - November 12th, 2021
- Viswanathan Anand: I will be in a World Championship without tension and pressure - Sportstar - November 12th, 2021
- A Black Marine in the Adirondacks says he felt isolated during tours in Iraq - North Country Public Radio - November 12th, 2021
- Katherine Ryan: I thought plastic surgery was aspirational - The Guardian - November 12th, 2021
- Learn Chess | Chess Training For All Skill Levels | iChess - November 1st, 2021
- Play Chess Online - Free Online Chess on GameKnot - November 1st, 2021
- Center for Health and The Social Sciences - November 1st, 2021
- Grand Swiss: Shirov and Najer join Firouzja in the lead - Chessbase News - November 1st, 2021
- Fully vaccinated seniors can participate in some People's Association classes, activities from Monday - The Straits Times - November 1st, 2021
- Computers have no feelings and human intuition will trump AI, says Apple Co-founder and tech entrepreneur Stev - YourStory - November 1st, 2021
- Inspired by the Olympics? These Utah sports venues can help you train or just try something new - Salt Lake Tribune - November 1st, 2021
- Islam Makhachev calls for UFC title shot: I have to wake up my division - MMA Fighting - November 1st, 2021
- Tyson Fury demolished Deontay Wilder in the finale of a frenetic fight week with Top Rank's Melissa Takimoglu - Sky Sports - November 1st, 2021
- On the West Side, rowing, ruby, lacrosse and chest - Austin Weekly News - October 19th, 2021
- Chess tactics training - Improve your chess - October 8th, 2021
- Chess.com - Play Chess Online - Free Games - October 8th, 2021
- Scott: Lets do our talking on the pitch - Manchester City FC - October 8th, 2021
- What to Watch on Streaming This Week: Oct 8 14 - Observer - October 8th, 2021
- Meet the startup applying "Moneyball" tactics to esports - Sifted - October 8th, 2021
- Do the US and China have a Taiwan agreement? - Al Jazeera English - October 8th, 2021
- Gun in Newark school adds to growing safety and mental health concerns - Chalkbeat Newark - October 8th, 2021
- Opinion: Tom Brady vs. Bill Belichick is more than just a narrative. It should be a fascinating football chess match. - USA TODAY - October 8th, 2021
- Killer Chess Training - July 10th, 2021
- New: Chess training with video on Playchess! - Chessbase News - June 11th, 2021
- CHESSFOX.COM Structured Chess Training - May 30th, 2021
- Making the right moves: Chess coaches seamlessly switch to online training - The New Indian Express - May 30th, 2021
- Up Your Chess Game With This Massive Training, Now Over 85% Off - Rap-Up.com - April 5th, 2021
- Watching The Queens Gambit? Master the game of chess with this extensive training bundle - KSAT San Antonio - February 1st, 2021
- Meet the modern-day Beth Harmon, a chess influencer who started training when she was 6 years old - Business Insider India - December 18th, 2020
- Competitive Chess and Advanced Math Training this FALL - ONLINE! - Ridgewood, NJ - patch.com - September 7th, 2020
- Competitive Chess and Advanced Math Training this FALL - ONLINE! - Patch.com - September 5th, 2020
- Training in Chess and Advanced Math starts this FALL - ONLINE! - Patch.com - September 4th, 2020
- Elite Chess Training - August 17th, 2020
- Train chess 10 little known chess training methods that work - August 17th, 2020
- 5 Best Chess Training Softwares - Appuals.com - August 17th, 2020
- Top 2020 training camp battles for Cardinals: Isaiah Simmons is a chess piece, but where will he align? - CBS Sports - August 11th, 2020