We all know it takes a lot of work, but how and on what? While there are many paths, they all involve expert guidance. You need a great chess trainer (or more).
A few years ago, access to high-quality daily chess training was accessible only for the rich and the otherwise fortunate. Now, Killer Chess Training makes this accessible for everyone; we have the best chess trainers at the best price!
For $2/2 a day, you can attend daily live online chess training with the some of the best chess trainers in the world! With additional camps, simuls, weekly homework with personalised feedback and more, all you have to bring to the table is enthusiasm!
With super trainers and GMs Shankland, Aagaard, Motylev, Cheparinov, Salgado Lopez, Arizmendi, Brunello, and IM Castellanos and guest appearances by World Elite players (like Boris Gelfand and Vishy Anand) the rest is up to you.
Classes are provided through the ZOOM platform at different times, giving all students a chance to experience some live classes, while other classes can be streamed at your convenience for a limited time afterwards.Our online chess training sessions are focused on the needs of the members; feedback and surveys are used to constantly improve the service we provide to you.
We have the Courses, where a chess trainer will go deep into a topic over a period of time. As long as the Course has not been concluded, it will be possible to review the previous lessons. Such ongoing courses are Locked Pawn Structures (GM Sam Shankland), What I learned with Topalov (GM Ivan Cheparinov), Understanding Static Elements in Chess (GM Ivn Salgado Lpez), Advanced Calculation (GM Jacob Aagaard) and Understanding Weaknesses (GM Julen Arizmendi) for example. Later it will be possible to buy the courses for streaming. Already you can find 19 different course recordings for sale on our shop, the most recent addition is the Technical Rook Endgames course by GM Sam Shankland.Members will get a considerable discount.
We have Recurring one-off classes with varying themes, such as Killer Openings, Game of the Week, Thinking Aloud and others.We have Homework Club in two levels, where it is possible to submit weekly homework and get personalised feedback.
Finally, as a new thing, we are building a Fundamentals series making it possible for students to review the basics of chess. This will be supported by classes called Fundamentals in Action, building or adding to this knowledge. For yearly members, the Fundamentals series will be available at all times.
Follow this link:
- Chess tactics training - Improve your chess - October 8th, 2021
- Chess.com - Play Chess Online - Free Games - October 8th, 2021
- Scott: Lets do our talking on the pitch - Manchester City FC - October 8th, 2021
- What to Watch on Streaming This Week: Oct 8 14 - Observer - October 8th, 2021
- Meet the startup applying "Moneyball" tactics to esports - Sifted - October 8th, 2021
- Do the US and China have a Taiwan agreement? - Al Jazeera English - October 8th, 2021
- Gun in Newark school adds to growing safety and mental health concerns - Chalkbeat Newark - October 8th, 2021
- Opinion: Tom Brady vs. Bill Belichick is more than just a narrative. It should be a fascinating football chess match. - USA TODAY - October 8th, 2021
- New: Chess training with video on Playchess! - Chessbase News - June 11th, 2021
- CHESSFOX.COM Structured Chess Training - May 30th, 2021
- Making the right moves: Chess coaches seamlessly switch to online training - The New Indian Express - May 30th, 2021
- Up Your Chess Game With This Massive Training, Now Over 85% Off - Rap-Up.com - April 5th, 2021
- Watching The Queens Gambit? Master the game of chess with this extensive training bundle - KSAT San Antonio - February 1st, 2021
- Meet the modern-day Beth Harmon, a chess influencer who started training when she was 6 years old - Business Insider India - December 18th, 2020
- Competitive Chess and Advanced Math Training this FALL - ONLINE! - Ridgewood, NJ - patch.com - September 7th, 2020
- Competitive Chess and Advanced Math Training this FALL - ONLINE! - Patch.com - September 5th, 2020
- Training in Chess and Advanced Math starts this FALL - ONLINE! - Patch.com - September 4th, 2020
- Elite Chess Training - August 17th, 2020
- Train chess 10 little known chess training methods that work - August 17th, 2020
- 5 Best Chess Training Softwares - Appuals.com - August 17th, 2020
- Top 2020 training camp battles for Cardinals: Isaiah Simmons is a chess piece, but where will he align? - CBS Sports - August 11th, 2020