Lets see how much your chess can improve in 10 Days!Thechallenge will focus on the two most important thinking methods inchess:
1) How to calculate tactics and2) How to evaluate a position.
Here are the links you will need:
Download this helpful summaryof the important skills you need to train!
Each day contains new ideas and will help you get a deep understanding of these 2 thinking methods.
I recommend you do one set per day. If you have time on your hands you can continue with the next days lessons. If your time is limited, you cantake a little longer. Either way, to get the most value from this course its important tocomplete it. (And ideally repeat it too!)
Chess is a thinking gameevery move that you make reflects your thinking process.
Now, imagine how much your chess will improve if you can master the two most important thinking methods in chess:
(Almost any chess position depends on one or both of these thinking methods.)
The focus of the 10 Day Chess Challenge is tohelp you get a deep understanding of the calculation and evaluation thinking methods.
The 10-Day Chess Challenge is a unique opportunity to make a significant and permanent improvement in your chess.
Its not just another chess training course. Itpresents youa powerful training method aimed atseriously improving your game by focusing on skills thatmatter most. You will improve core skills such as visualization, calculation, tacticsand positional understanding in a way that no other form of chess training can offer you.
The 10-Day challenge lets you focus on theskillsthat actuallymatter.Even if youve tried other training methods before and werent happy with the results, the unique 10-Day Challenge will not disappoint you.
To be clear, the 10-Day Challenge will give the most benefit to players who:
You will improve particularly because you will discover a powerful training method to help you focus on what really matters.
If you are currently rated below1400 and you commit to take the challenge seriously, I am positive that your playing strength will increase at least 50 points by taking the 10-Day Challenge.
Players rated under 1200 can expect an even larger rating gain.
You may ask how Ican make such claims as gain more than 50rating points?
Heres the thing:
Not many people have coached as many people as I have. As a chess teacher at schools, Ive taught the basics of the game to thousands of players. Some of them Ive helped to compete successfully on national and also international level.
Over the years Ive learnt what matters and what doesnt matter. I take that experience and show you only what matters, so that you dont have to waste countless hours doing training that doesnt make a worthwhile difference. In working with junior players I also had to be creative in motivating them to continually make progress.
From these experiences Ive learnt a lot of useful things andIm packing all of it into the 10-Day Chess Challenge.This is why I know that in thecoming yearyou will gain much more than 50 or100 rating points as a result of taking thischallenge seriously.
Louis Holtzhausen, The 10-Day Chess Challenge
Keep in mind that an improvement in playing strength mightnot reflect in your rating right away. Depending on how often you play rated games, it takes some time for your rating to catch up to your actual playing strength.
Except for the obvious fact that your chess will improve noticeably from doing this challenge, you will also get otherbenefits:
Bottom line: You willno doubt improveyour game significantlyand the proof will be clearly evident in your games and a subsequent increase in rating.
Disclaimer: The 10-Day Challengewill not make youan instant chessmaster. In chess, as in life, there are no shortcuts. The challenge will help you get a better understanding of the game and will help you make consistent progress.
The 10-Day chess challenge is free because I want to give every chess player a fair chance to experience the power of my uniquetraining method!
The rest is here:
- Chess tactics training - Improve your chess - October 8th, 2021
- Chess.com - Play Chess Online - Free Games - October 8th, 2021
- Scott: Lets do our talking on the pitch - Manchester City FC - October 8th, 2021
- What to Watch on Streaming This Week: Oct 8 14 - Observer - October 8th, 2021
- Meet the startup applying "Moneyball" tactics to esports - Sifted - October 8th, 2021
- Do the US and China have a Taiwan agreement? - Al Jazeera English - October 8th, 2021
- Gun in Newark school adds to growing safety and mental health concerns - Chalkbeat Newark - October 8th, 2021
- Opinion: Tom Brady vs. Bill Belichick is more than just a narrative. It should be a fascinating football chess match. - USA TODAY - October 8th, 2021
- Killer Chess Training - July 10th, 2021
- New: Chess training with video on Playchess! - Chessbase News - June 11th, 2021
- Making the right moves: Chess coaches seamlessly switch to online training - The New Indian Express - May 30th, 2021
- Up Your Chess Game With This Massive Training, Now Over 85% Off - Rap-Up.com - April 5th, 2021
- Watching The Queens Gambit? Master the game of chess with this extensive training bundle - KSAT San Antonio - February 1st, 2021
- Meet the modern-day Beth Harmon, a chess influencer who started training when she was 6 years old - Business Insider India - December 18th, 2020
- Competitive Chess and Advanced Math Training this FALL - ONLINE! - Ridgewood, NJ - patch.com - September 7th, 2020
- Competitive Chess and Advanced Math Training this FALL - ONLINE! - Patch.com - September 5th, 2020
- Training in Chess and Advanced Math starts this FALL - ONLINE! - Patch.com - September 4th, 2020
- Elite Chess Training - August 17th, 2020
- Train chess 10 little known chess training methods that work - August 17th, 2020
- 5 Best Chess Training Softwares - Appuals.com - August 17th, 2020
- Top 2020 training camp battles for Cardinals: Isaiah Simmons is a chess piece, but where will he align? - CBS Sports - August 11th, 2020