Games are fun to pass the time and after this past year, theyve become go-to at-home activities. But unlike most board games youre used to playing for fun, classic games like chess require incredible skill, and when you know how to play chess properly, it can be exciting and rewarding.
From improving your memory to helping you plan for the future, playing chess can pose some pretty awesome benefits to the human brain, in addition to it being loads of fun. And if you really want to learn to master this timeless skill, The Ultimate Beginner to Grandmaster Chess Course Bundle will teach you everything you need to know and beyond, Bobby Fischer style.
Under the instruction of multiple international grandmasters and professional chess players from all over the world, youll learn firsthand what it means to make the right moves on the chessboard. With over 137 hours of lessons and exercises, youll learn invaluable tactics and strategies that could turn you into a force to be reckoned with.
Even if youve never even touched a chess piece, these courses are designed to break down the game into bite-sized pieces you can go through at your own pace. With lessons like Mastering Control of the Center, How to Attack Like a Grandmaster, The London System, and more, beginners get access to expert instruction theyd find nowhere else.
And for those who know their way around a board but could use it to sharpen their game, the bundle offers helpful courses for advanced players, helping you to deconstruct important strategies, strengthen your awareness of other players, uncover secrets of positional chess, and much more.
If you want to learn what it takes to go head to head with Beth Harmon in an epic fantasy chess game (hey, one can dream), The Ultimate Beginner to Grandmaster Chess Course Bundle can give you a fighting chance! And for a limited time, you can get the entire program for just $89.99 87% off its regular price.
Prices subject to change.
See original here:
- Chess tactics training - Improve your chess - October 8th, 2021
- Chess.com - Play Chess Online - Free Games - October 8th, 2021
- Scott: Lets do our talking on the pitch - Manchester City FC - October 8th, 2021
- What to Watch on Streaming This Week: Oct 8 14 - Observer - October 8th, 2021
- Meet the startup applying "Moneyball" tactics to esports - Sifted - October 8th, 2021
- Do the US and China have a Taiwan agreement? - Al Jazeera English - October 8th, 2021
- Gun in Newark school adds to growing safety and mental health concerns - Chalkbeat Newark - October 8th, 2021
- Opinion: Tom Brady vs. Bill Belichick is more than just a narrative. It should be a fascinating football chess match. - USA TODAY - October 8th, 2021
- Killer Chess Training - July 10th, 2021
- New: Chess training with video on Playchess! - Chessbase News - June 11th, 2021
- CHESSFOX.COM Structured Chess Training - May 30th, 2021
- Making the right moves: Chess coaches seamlessly switch to online training - The New Indian Express - May 30th, 2021
- Watching The Queens Gambit? Master the game of chess with this extensive training bundle - KSAT San Antonio - February 1st, 2021
- Meet the modern-day Beth Harmon, a chess influencer who started training when she was 6 years old - Business Insider India - December 18th, 2020
- Competitive Chess and Advanced Math Training this FALL - ONLINE! - Ridgewood, NJ - patch.com - September 7th, 2020
- Competitive Chess and Advanced Math Training this FALL - ONLINE! - Patch.com - September 5th, 2020
- Training in Chess and Advanced Math starts this FALL - ONLINE! - Patch.com - September 4th, 2020
- Elite Chess Training - August 17th, 2020
- Train chess 10 little known chess training methods that work - August 17th, 2020
- 5 Best Chess Training Softwares - Appuals.com - August 17th, 2020
- Top 2020 training camp battles for Cardinals: Isaiah Simmons is a chess piece, but where will he align? - CBS Sports - August 11th, 2020