At this second turning point, memories rise. Those Basket To smadonnare on the state road, back from the sea, The smell of cookie With residue of baked oily attached to the edges, the saliva cleared of wine a little per liter has, in our imaginations, turned into moments of brilliant glory.
We are now here to watch spring that welcomes us with its little hand from afar, from terraces far less discreet and angry than they were a year ago, and then its best to count on the sofa, which never betrays, and on something that can be seen on the TV screen that fills the room. Great afternoon (or almost) without the scent of embers in your hair.
White Tiger, In nomination for the Oscars 2021 in the Best Non-Original Text category can be found on Netflix. Set in India, the film tells the rise of a very poor boy who has managed to become the driver (and servant) of a very important family. The film is written and directed by Ramin Bahrani (Fahrenet 451). The plot is interesting and the Indian setting (including the music) has its charm, and an extra boost might be missing, especially in the bullet-loaded end that doesnt explode as much as possible. If you like parasite you will like it.
There is a Chicago tackle 7. Aaron Sorkin tells Netflix the farce of the investigation trial that brought 8 boys into the bar, all accused of being the instigators. Bloody riots in Chicago of 1968. The film received 2021 Academy Award nominations, including Best Picture, and is beautifully written. The story is staggered and hits like a punch in the stomach. Looking at him, the memory turns to Diazs case. Move tables and cups, you will be hurt to death.
With Im thinking of ending it here. We are in the wise parts of Lynch, strewn with shrapnel of insanity for Charlie Kaufman, the former screenwriter for Being John Malkovich and If You Leave Me Ill Erase You. The work is taken from the first novel by Canadian writer Ian Reed (Rizzoli), which has already become a cult. The story, full of irony and irregular heartbeat, is a continuous time-lapse between what it is, what was and what would have been, and it pushes us into the most hidden recesses of our subconscious mind and there we play chess with our minds. In short, getting lost in Kaufmans maze is an unavoidable madness. It should not be avoided. An appointment on Netflix.
The best is yet to come this season. Recoveries are a must while awaiting a new outbreak The Handmaids Tale (April 29th at TimVision), Succession (In the coming months, there is no specific date yet), Billions. Meanwhile, it is not to be missed Your Excellency (sky), Terrorism (But only season 1, on Amazon Video) e non-believer (Nephelex). If you like surrealism on Amazon there is a very precious pearl: Tales from the Episode, A dreamlike painting, beautifully tinged with unrealistic and brutal constructions. Crazy dark fans, addicted to dystopian science fiction, fans of vintage (and underexposure) photography, and nostalgia for Gondreys dream art will love it.
Fathers, Sons, and Around the Fallen World. Directing yourself into the post-apocalyptic genre isnt easy, junk is always around the corner so here it is Three tips To go without fail, move on and (in one case) be surprised.
Lets start from The Road (On Amazon), based on Cormac McCarthys masterpiece. A father and son survived a disaster that turned the world into a hostile place, choked by an endless winter. They cross the United States in an attempt to escape the grip of frost, hunger, and brutal humanity, pulling a rusty chariot full of rags. In the cast of Viggo Mortenses, which gives us an adorable character of a father who is desperately in love with his son, in front of the camera is John Hillcoat (former director of Black Mirror). The shots were captured in places that were really devastated by Hurricane Katrina. shudder.
in a light of my life Casey Affleck directs and accomplishes a role thats designed perfectly for his always understated, understated style. Casey (and in the movie Manchester by the sea that clearly showed it) has this extraordinary ability to cut you in two without moving a muscle. In this movie, he is a father who tries to protect his daughter Raj from a devastated world where women face extinction. To be seen with a Kleenex box nearby.
This is the surprise. Sir Arnold Schwarzenegger becomes a gentle father in this post-apocalyptic movie intended (Introduced on the popular Tribeca in 2015). In a world where the virus is turning humans into zombies, a father tries to stay close to his daughter, in the best possible way, trying to protect her from people and herself. Arnold, who has given us years of pure entertainment, we love it regardless, but after this movie, they want it more.
For those who just cant stand it anymore, they love the surreal, the grotesque, and have good baggage of comedy (and good miles of horror) that they cant miss: What do we do in the shadows?. The style of the movie (Son of Sundance, this is what it shows) is a fake (fictitious) documentary filmed in a house where a group of vampires live in the air of college students outside of school. Be careful not to miss the little jokes, the ones that bounce off almost softly, are the cutest. You can find it in Programming on Sky.
In the same context, but in the version TV series, Niche product, so that it has no end, or rather is halfway there. During filming, the production suddenly realized they didnt have more money to close the story cycle, so be prepared to stay a little hooked. Why in the United States they decided to cut the legs of this pearl is a mystery. Lets talk about The last human being on earth. We were laughing a lot. There is a lot of stupidity. And they are all very good just a note: in the end you will miss it.
And here we are with the chain to avoid like the plague.
Podium for I wish Dee died first.. Suspended between farce and super farce, intertwined by a gentle aquetta who emits a very crafty process that failed too badly, the series on Francesco Totti is the classic hype with one last blow as it distorts the record of sarcasm into 100% pure irony. This series is an expired by-product even before it gets packaged, no art or part, no color, not even interesting, which does nothing but poke fun at the protagonist himself. In the end one thinks: But they have already done a series about a man who is still young, handsome, with a beautiful wife, young, handsome, with wonderful children, who has millions of euros in cash, and he is always on TV, who writes books, Who is the famous, the lover, Who retired the day before yesterday, the only drama that is a drama is a trainer with a poisoned tooth bothering him? where is the problem? Why do I look at it?
Side note: To keep track of everything, if you really like it, I recommend activating translation because not only does Pietro Castelletto grumble like a prayer beads rosary, but does so in strict Romanian, at most just turn off the sound, its the same.
The second insight that can be safely removed from the list is What happened to Sarah?. Although the Mexican series ranks high on the Netflix chart, and despite its second season renewal, this crime has more holes in it than Swiss cheese. The story just doesnt hold up, as it looks pretty weak in the engine area of the plot. In general, it seems that it is an outstanding team that aspires to win the Italian Serie A championship, in short, he tried, but more than touched the ball, he failed.
Read more from the original source:
- Overthinking the silence - Chessbase News - June 11th, 2021
- Jan Werle: Beat the King's Indian - Chessbase News - June 11th, 2021
- Alethea AI and artist Robert Alice launch Sothebys auction of the first intelligent NFT - VentureBeat - June 11th, 2021
- How Philipp Grubauer used blood, sweat and technology to launch the Avalanches Stanley Cup run: Ive never seen a goalie do that - The Denver Post - June 11th, 2021
- NBA playoffs 2021 - What could shift Jazz-Clippers and every conference semifinal series - ESPN - June 11th, 2021
- The Supercar/Hypercar Wars Continue, But The Roadster Still Has An Ace Up Its Sleeve - CleanTechnica - May 30th, 2021
- Slitherine announces a plethora of new wargames at 'Home of Wargamers 2021' - The Next Web - May 18th, 2021
- How Stupid Does Governor Whitmer Think Michiganders Are? - wbckfm.com - May 18th, 2021
- Mad pawns can save the day - Chessbase News - Chessbase News - May 5th, 2021
- Reality is irreversible - The Monthly - May 5th, 2021
- ASTRA Reveals 2021 Best Toys for Kids Finalists The Toy Book - The Toy Book - May 5th, 2021
- Is Bioelectricity the Key to Limb Regeneration? - The New Yorker - May 5th, 2021
- The ultimate staycation treat - charter a 1m superyacht, and it's based here in Gosport - Portsmouth News - May 5th, 2021
- Chess.com's New Events Feature, The Perfect Platform To Follow The Candidates - Chess.com - April 21st, 2021
- Turing AI: 'We can help develop a product in an eighth of the time, minimum' - FoodNavigator.com - April 21st, 2021
- The Machines Gambit - The Good Men Project - April 5th, 2021
- Spurning the morsel - Chessbase News - April 5th, 2021
- Is AI Next in REI Education? - Think Realty - April 5th, 2021
- The IBM 305 Ramac: The secret grandfather of Deep Blue? - Chessbase News - March 9th, 2021
- Feeding the flames - Chessbase News - March 9th, 2021
- NEW - Andrew Martin: The Grnfeld Formula - Chessbase News - March 9th, 2021
- War Of The Wingmen: New Robot Fighters Promise To Transform Aerial Combat - Forbes - March 9th, 2021
- Businesses offer help as problems remain in Texas from winter storm - Yahoo News - February 20th, 2021
- Wet Start To The Weekend - Yahoo News - February 20th, 2021
- Chess and Artificial Intelligence (2) - Chessbase News - February 17th, 2021
- What is the secret of Wesley So's success? An interview - Chessbase News - February 17th, 2021
- Five Issues Washington Should Consider In Reviewing A Lockheed-Aerojet Merger - Forbes - February 17th, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence And The End Of Work - Forbes - February 17th, 2021
- Why Ricciardo said 'yes' to McLaren the second time they asked RaceFans - RaceFans - February 17th, 2021
- Opera Euro Rapid SF: Carlsen and So reach the final - Chessbase News - February 15th, 2021
- Letters: 'Darlington Borough Council has a terrible record of looking after heritage sites, maybe they shouldn't keep Locomotion No 1' - The Northern... - February 12th, 2021
- Fat Fritz 2.0 - The new number 1 - Chessbase News - February 10th, 2021
- 25 Years Ago, Chess Changed Forever When Deep Blue Beat Garry Kasparov - Slate - February 10th, 2021
- Chess In The COVID Era | Webster Kirkwood Times | timesnewspapers.com - Webster-Kirkwood Times, Inc. - February 10th, 2021
- 10 Things We Want From The Legend Of Zelda's 35th Anniversary - TheGamer - February 7th, 2021
- Travis Kelce is the best tight end in football. Just ask any NFL player. - The Union Leader - February 7th, 2021
- 120 things you probably didn't know were created by Black inventors | Venture - Daily Hive - February 6th, 2021
- Red Sox Truck Day approaches and theres a different feeling in the air - BoSox Injection - February 4th, 2021
- The future is augmented - The Bookseller - February 4th, 2021
- How to Use a Chess Engine? Your Quick & Effective Guide - February 3rd, 2021
- Stockfish+NNUE, Strongest Chess Engine Ever, To Compete In ... - February 3rd, 2021
- Top Chess Engine Championship - Wikipedia - January 30th, 2021
- Building My Own Chess Engine Andrew Healey - January 30th, 2021
- Stockfish Chess Engine Download - softpedia - January 30th, 2021
- Play Online Chess at Caissa's Web - January 30th, 2021
- Alto AMT Should it be back? - MotorOctane - MotorOctane - January 30th, 2021
- Does the rift in AI matter to marketing? - MarTech Today - January 30th, 2021
- Scientists say dropping acid can help with social anxiety and alcoholism - The Next Web - January 28th, 2021
- Meet Yash Aradhya, a Bengaluru Formula 4 racer and a recipient of the Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar - EdexLive - January 25th, 2021
- Dancing, vacuuming, learning: What's next for robots and their creators? - ASU Now - January 23rd, 2021
- Signature Theatre announces cast and dates for 'Simply Sondheim' review - DC Metro Theater Arts - January 23rd, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Scott Pilgrim vs. The World', 'Shadow Gangs', and Today's Other New Releases and Sales - Touch Arcade - January 15th, 2021
- Their Uniforms Say Ohio State and Alabama. The Players Are From Everywhere. - The Wall Street Journal - January 13th, 2021
- Ziggurat Interactive Releases First Retro First Friday Pack Of 2021 - Bleeding Cool News - January 9th, 2021
- TV tonight: another day in paradise for detective Ralf Little - The Guardian - January 9th, 2021
- The Board Games Global Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 13% Between 2021 to 2026 - Yahoo Finance - January 6th, 2021
- 50 Best TV Shows To Watch In 2021 - Highest Rated Television Series - OtakuKart - OtakuKart - December 29th, 2020
- Red Bull think they have secret weapon to catch Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas | F1 | Sport - TechnoCodex - December 23rd, 2020
- HBO's Industry creators and Myha'la Herrold break down season 1 finale - Entertainment Weekly - December 22nd, 2020
- Research at Microsoft 2020: Addressing the present while looking to the future - Microsoft - December 22nd, 2020
- Deals of the Week, December 11 to 18 Growth Business roundup - GrowthBusiness.co.uk - December 18th, 2020
- Turns Out Its Pretty Good: Doomscrolling - The Cut - December 18th, 2020
- A Letter to My Kids - The Good Men Project - December 15th, 2020
- Yakuza Remastered Collection On The Way For Xbox & PC - Bleeding Cool News - December 13th, 2020
- Hitman 3 Gets A New Trailer Showing Off The Features - Bleeding Cool News - December 9th, 2020
- Reflections on 40 years: thanks for the memories (we can remember) - NOLA.com - December 9th, 2020
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Review: The Pricing Conundrum - Tom's Hardware - December 8th, 2020
- AI has almost solved one of biologys greatest challenges how protein unfolds - ThePrint - December 8th, 2020
- Demis Hassabis interview: the kid from the comp who founded DeepMind and cracked a mighty riddle of science - The Times - December 6th, 2020
- Online Chess and Working from Home - Chessbase News - December 5th, 2020
- Full Fischer film in YouTube - Chessbase News - December 5th, 2020
- New C360 CEO Howard Wright Sees Broadcast Tech Putting Fans on the Field of Play - Sports Video Group - December 5th, 2020
- This is what would happen if a Hind took on a Cobra - We Are The Mighty - December 5th, 2020
- Hyundai Takes The Wraps Off Its E-GMP Electric Car Platform - CleanTechnica - December 3rd, 2020
- Top 9 Reasons to Rent an RV when you traveling - The Dubrovnik Times - December 3rd, 2020
- Akron flashback: Some childhood toys you never forget - Akron Beacon Journal - December 1st, 2020
- 24 Comments on GM is Paying Cadillac Dealers to Ditch the Brand... - The Truth About Cars - November 29th, 2020
- Skilling Open QF2: Day of the Comebacks - chess24 - November 27th, 2020
- Jelurida Announces Bridge Champ, an On-Chain Version of the Famous Card Game - IT News Online - November 27th, 2020
- The 37 Best Black Friday Smart Home and Kitchen Deals (2020) - WIRED - November 27th, 2020