HelpDB HomeOpenings PlayersComments
The Chess Tempo Chess Database provides over two million searchable chess games. The database can be searched via many criteria, including chess players, chess opening, player ratings, game result, and the year the chess game was played. Chess opening statistics can been viewed on the display to the right of the board. To search the chess database, either enter your criteria into the quick search box or use the advanced search by clicking on the advanced search label. To see the chess games in the database for the current position, click on the "Games for Position" tab. You can start from any position by using the paste FEN/moves button directly below the chess board. By default, the database only shows chess games where both players were rated over 2200, you can change the database subset using the database selector at the top of the page.
There is also a non-searchable HTML only game list, but most users will want to use the main game database page.
BETA The Chess Database is currently in beta testing.
Originally posted here:
- How to prepare against an opponent with ChessBase 16 (and no database!) - Chessbase News - September 4th, 2021
- ChessDB - a free Chess Database - February 4th, 2021
- Top 5 Free Chess Databases - Chess for Beginners - November 11th, 2020
- World largest offline chess database for free. - Chess ... - October 11th, 2020
- Chess Games Database - GameKnot - August 29th, 2020