When he was 12 years old, he stayed chess Hero of Iran. When he was 14 years old, he won the title of Grandmaster. A year ago, at the age of sixteen, he was a vice-world champion in fast chess, and no better than him was the famous Magnus Carlsen. In February of this year, he joined Garry Kasparov, Bobby Fischer, and CarlsinaWho as a teenager won the most prestigious championship in Prague. Alireza Firozja is not only the greatest chess talent in the world today, but he is also a great player around him. Game Diplomatic powers.
Watch the videoLets put numbers and display cases aside. This is the best soccer player in the world.
Firozja resigned from representing Iran. He had no choice, otherwise, he would not be able to play in last years tournament, because the Iranian Chess Federation decided to withdraw chess players from the tournament. For years, the authorities in Tehran forced Iranian players to submit to matches with Israeli competitors. It also injured the illustrious 17-year-old, who gave up a game with Israeli Uriem Bronstein, after two wins at the Greenink Chess Open last year. Had he joined the game, he would have been punished severely at home.
Media: Thomas Tuchel expelled from Paris Saint-Germain! Sensation on Christmas Eve in Paris
Fayrouzja today competes as a stateless person. In chess competitions, only the flag of the World Chess Federation (FIDE) appears next to its name. So Iran has lost a great talent that experts say could be the new Magnus Carlsen. The brilliant teenager moved with his father to Paris. The French Chess Federation is hoping Firozga will be their new representative. The United States has similar hopes. The young player received special training from Kasparov in St. Louis, Missouri. If he decides on the United States, then the dream of American billionaire Rex Sinkofield for another world champion after Bobby Fisher can come true. Sinquefield is the greatest overseas chess enthusiast, supports the national federation, and players. His money has been won by Italian Fabiano Caruana and Filipino Wesley Sue in the past. They both represent the United States today. Firozga might be next.
Iran is also at risk of being suspended by the World Chess Federation due to its policy of ignoring Israel. On December 6, at the Federations General Assembly, activists supported the proposal of the president of the federation, Arkady Dvorkovich, in which he warned the Iranians. Banning the Iranian Chess Federation from competing with players from any of the Federation countries or boycotting the Iranian player at the request or instigation of the Iranian authorities will lead to the suspension of the Federation as of January 1, 2021 We read in a statement published on the chess.com portal.
As in other sports, Iranian chess players do not play against Israeli competitors. Since the Islamic Revolution in Iran in 1979, Iran has refused to recognize Israel. Refusal to play with an opponent for political reasons usually means exclusion from the tournament, and since Israel has a lot of players in chess tournaments, this could impede the career of Iranian chess players. This is also the reason Firozja gave up playing for the motherland.
There have been examples of Iranian chess players being punished for competing with Israeli opponents. One such case was Purna Derakhshani, who played a match with Alexander Hozman at the Gibraltar Chess Festival 2017. The Iranian Chess Federation banned Derakhshani from representing the country and from participating in future chess events in Iran. Burneys sister Dorsa had the same consequences. The second Iranian chess player was punished for not wearing a headscarf during duels on Gebliartar. After that story, she left for the United States.
Iranian media praise their players for their duels. Chess players are valued by politicians and called champions. How sensitive this is in Iran is best illustrated by the story of Parham Maqsudlui and Amin Tabatabai, who last December competed with Israeli chess players without knowing their nationalities at the Sunway Sitges Chess Festival. It was a tournament where the players remained anonymous to each other. I caused them big problems. Even before returning to Iran, both players had to apologize. FIDE reported that Parham had to criticize the Israeli government to protect himself.
Another Iranian, Aryan Gholami, refused to play with an Israeli in a tournament in Sweden, and in an interview with the local portal schack.se, he made it clear that he feared serious consequences after playing such a match. A month later, Irans Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei met with my brother and praised my deed by kissing his forehead.
The Iranian Chess Federation defends itself that every time a player introduces a duel, his decision is personal. Please note that there is no law in Iran that prohibits competing with a player from any other country, and this is a personal belief that players do not participate in certain matches, the statement said.
Three poles are causing a sensation in Europe! warrior
Actually there is no official ban, because Although in May in the Iranian parliament, deputies wanted to pass a related law Making it impossible to compete with the Israeli players, the project was eventually pulled from the agenda. Needless, because the political pressure that prevailed in Iran for decades is sufficient.
Iran is one of the most influential countries in the global game of chess, and I dont think we will be stopped, added Farhad Nikokhisal, president of the Iranian Chess Federation. We have our own rules and cultural conditions that we must act upon.
- Training young dogs walking this way and that is a gift these days - Minneapolis Star Tribune - February 20th, 2021
- 'A tactical mind' - The inside story of how Dean Smith became Aston Villa's very own grand master - MSN UK - February 20th, 2021
- This is very unfortunate to have such incident: Jhulan Goswami on Manu Bhaker Delhi Airport incident - India Today - February 20th, 2021
- What prison libraries have to offer insidetime & insideinformation - InsideTime - February 17th, 2021
- Maxfield says unbeaten for Godolphin with stroll in the park win in the Grade 3 Mineshaft at the Fair Grounds - Past The Wire - February 15th, 2021
- Montville Recreation Offering Winter and Spring Programs - TAPinto.net - February 15th, 2021
- New Jersey Fencer Tsapatsaris Moves to Greece for Olympic Dream - The National Herald - February 15th, 2021
- A beautiful mind: Tom Brady has mastered the art of quarterbacking - The Boston Globe - February 7th, 2021
- Gary & Paul O'Donovan: 'Mam always sternly warned to never let a woman get in the way' - Irish Examiner - February 7th, 2021
- Beggars leave behind Jaipurs streets to pick up vocational skills - The Siasat Daily - February 7th, 2021
- Raise of the Sun | Connecticut Pro Basketball | journalinquirer.com - Journal Inquirer - February 6th, 2021
- One Year of On-Demand IT Training Special Promotion - CIO Dive - February 6th, 2021
- Kill the Homothetic Army: Gen. Guy Hubin's Vision of the Future Battlefield - War on the Rocks - February 4th, 2021
- Revealed: The best chambers for training and quality of work 2021 - Legal Cheek - February 3rd, 2021
- Coral Springs Recognizes Over 20 Members of the Community During Black History Month - Coral Springs Talk - Coral Springs Talk - February 3rd, 2021
- Watching The Queens Gambit? Master the game of chess with this extensive training bundle - KSAT San Antonio - February 1st, 2021
- Thomas Tuchels transformation from crazy man to chess-style tactics grandmaster detailed by former team- - The Sun - February 1st, 2021
- MLB Players Are Pissed With Rob Manfred Again, This Time Because Of Possible Spring Training Delay - Awesemo.com - February 1st, 2021
- Three reasons why you should play chess The Badger Herald - UW Badger Herald - January 28th, 2021
- To err is not just human: U of T researchers develop AI that plays chess like a person - News@UofT - January 28th, 2021
- Robert Saleh's journey to the New York Jets began with 9/11 epiphany - ESPN - January 28th, 2021
- Chess during downtime: How the Corps wants to increase 'thinking' in Marine infantry - Marine Corps Times - January 26th, 2021
- Using chess to help deal with addictions - Chessbase News - January 26th, 2021
- Gerry Thornley: Without crowds, matches are just upgraded training sessions - The Irish Times - January 26th, 2021
- Here's where Peoria council District 1 candidates stand on taxes, business growth, pensions - Peoria Journal Star - January 26th, 2021
- Robert Saleh's journey to the New York Jets began with 9/11 epiphany - ESPN Philippines - January 26th, 2021
- Welcome to FIFA.com News - The Week in Quotes - FIFA.com - January 25th, 2021
- Premier League stars share their tips on how to stay positive during the national lockdown - Ghanasoccernet.com - January 23rd, 2021
- This surprising pre-round warm-up will improve your game, according to a study - Golf.com - January 23rd, 2021
- Brittany Bowe starts abbreviated international season, hungry to return as queen of 1000m - Home of the Olympic Channel - January 23rd, 2021
- The influencer who is a chess star and the Beth Harmon of our time - The Courier - January 15th, 2021
- Former professor and an internationally rated chess player, Raghavan is taking chess to underprivileged k - Times of India - January 9th, 2021
- Ex-Viking Everson Griffen: 'It's Never Been About the Money!' - Heavy.com - January 9th, 2021
- Hobbies: January is the perfect time to explore new activities | GUIDON - Myguidon - January 9th, 2021
- A year like no other: The good, bad and sad of Indian sport in 2020 - Scroll.in - January 4th, 2021
- 17 Hoboken + Jersey City News Stories You Missed This Week - hobokengirl.com - January 4th, 2021
- Stop the pawns! - Chessbase News - December 31st, 2020
- In Beginners, a Writer Takes Up Chess and Surfing and Singing and Juggling and - The New York Times - December 31st, 2020
- The year of innovation: The 2020 silver linings playbook, brought to you by sport - ESPN India - December 31st, 2020
- How generation Z are taking over the cycling world - Cycling Weekly - December 31st, 2020
- Up close with Anand - BusinessLine - December 31st, 2020
- 8 movies and shows on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video from 2020 that sparked larger conversations - VOGUE India - December 31st, 2020
- A Discovery of Witches Season 1 Recap - The Nerd Daily - December 29th, 2020
- Ghost of the tura: Of lost skills, tradition and language The Manila Times - The Manila Times - December 27th, 2020
- Ho, Ho, Hockeytown: A holiday guide to Detroit Red Wings' past, present and future - Detroit Free Press - December 26th, 2020
- Holiday happenings in Pittsburgh, from the Hip Hop Nutcracker online to First Night's virtual celebration - NEXTpittsburgh - December 23rd, 2020
- This Years Lakers Are Just Built Different. Time Will Tell If Thats a Good Thing. - The Ringer - December 23rd, 2020
- Timberwolves must defend to win, and Karl-Anthony Towns knows it - West Central Tribune - December 23rd, 2020
- LESSONS FROM THE PAST 12: Are Indians Too Individualistic? - Moneylife - December 23rd, 2020
- The 2020 Vikings offense is good until it has to be - Minneapolis Star Tribune - December 22nd, 2020
- Community groups in the Harborough area get a share of just over 30,000, thanks to the Market Harborough Building Society Charitable Foundation -... - December 20th, 2020
- Meet the modern-day Beth Harmon, a chess influencer who started training when she was 6 years old - Insider - INSIDER - December 18th, 2020
- 2020 in Review | 10 AI Papers That Made an Impact - Synced - December 18th, 2020
- Artoo, take the wheel: U-2 spy plane flies for the first time with an AI co-pilot - DefenseNews.com - December 18th, 2020
- Star Wars: Every Apprentice Palpatine Had (In Canon and Legends) - Screen Rant - December 18th, 2020
- AI co-pilots US Air Force spy plane for the first time - The Next Web - December 18th, 2020
- Meet the modern-day Beth Harmon, a chess influencer who started training when she was 6 years old - Business Insider India - December 18th, 2020
- RING CITY USA OFFICIAL WEIGHTS AND QUOTES AHEAD OF FINAL THURSDAY FIGHT NIGHT OF 2020 Boxing News Boxing, UFC and MMA News, Fight Results, Schedule,... - December 18th, 2020
- Exclusive Giroud and Kante interview | Official Site - Chelsea FC - December 17th, 2020
- Air Force uses AI on military flight for first time | TheHill - The Hill - December 17th, 2020
- Z-Corp in association with OCC launches online platform to teach chess - Times of Oman - December 16th, 2020
- Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold on What It's Really Like to Endure the Premier League's Notorious "Festive Period" - InsideHook - December 16th, 2020
- The View from 2nd Marine Air Wing: The Perspective of Major General Cederholm - Second Line of Defense - Second Line of Defense - December 16th, 2020
- Chess Grandmaster Viswanathan Anand opens an online academy to find the next Anand - Business Insider India - December 15th, 2020
- 5 Free Ways to Learn How to Play Chess Online and Improve Your Skills - MakeUseOf - December 13th, 2020
- Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation Courses Go (Mostly) Virtual for Winter 2021 - ThurstonTalk - December 13th, 2020
- Clean and Clear Advantage Recovery drug rehab has open house - Parkersburg News - December 13th, 2020
- Singapore chess and The Queen's Gambit: Has the Netflix show raised interest in the game? - CNA - December 12th, 2020
- Maybe shake hands and move on? - Plainsman - December 11th, 2020
- Media Bashing of Murray Taken to New Lows - Revenge of the Birds - December 11th, 2020
- The real Queens Gambit: Judit Polgar | Culture| Arts, music and lifestyle reporting from Germany - DW (English) - December 9th, 2020
- Dear Adult Leaders: We're Still Teaching Like We're Training 19th Century Factory Workers. Think Beyond Classroom Walls to Nurture Innovators and... - December 9th, 2020
- Facebook Gaming Launches The New Black Gaming Creator Program - Bleeding Cool News - December 9th, 2020
- What the Tech? Gadget Gifts: Chess Set and Mirror - Alabama News - Alabama News Network - December 8th, 2020
- 'Capitalists tend to adopt technologies only as and when they suit their purposes' - Morning Star Online - December 8th, 2020
- Wanderers' Jems Geffrard is ready for 2021: 'We have unfinished business' - Canadian Premier League - December 8th, 2020
- "All we have done really is earned another two weeks' training" - GAA Football & Hurling - December 8th, 2020
- Rob Pelinka, Frank Vogel are excited about the state of the Lakers - Silver Screen and Roll - December 6th, 2020
- Online interactive chess training - The Hindu - December 5th, 2020
- India at the Para Olympiad: In conversation with FM Niranjan Navalgund - Sportskeeda - December 5th, 2020