The future of the workplace is being questioned as we work remotely during a nationwide pandemic. With that, emerges the benefit ofchoosing the right place for us to get our work done.
Your roommate might be increasingly listening to loud music, or your family is the type that likes a gathering whenever everyones in the house. Well, that sounds like you need a coffee shop with good WiFi.
Your workspace needs a good internet connection, a calm environment, and preferably good coffee and some food. But you wont need to stress yourself over searching for the perfect place. Weve got you covered. Heres a list of 20 calm places in Beirut thatll put you in the right state to work.
The smell of freshly ground coffee beans has been attracting customers into this friendly cafe near the American University of Beirut since 1935, rewarding them with a cozy atmosphere that makes them feel at ease.
Luckily, Cafe Younes has grown from one coffee roaster in Lebanon (1935) to a respected brand with 12 branches in Lebanon and a flagship opening soon in Dubai, UAE.
Cafe Younes has a branch in each of these locations: Hamra, AUBMC, ACC, Sodeco, Ashrafieh, Aley, Beirut Digital District, and Badaro.
Aaliyas Books, the perfect place to indulge in literature and delicious food.
This cafe hosts a bookstore with a well-curated selection and weekly readings, as well as a kitchen that serves up a unique mix of Lebanese, British, and other variety of dishes.
It recently re-opened after it sustained costly damages from the Port explosion.
However, thanks to the donations from the cafes loyal customers, the owner was able to fund the reconstruction of this homey gem located in Gemmazye.
Established in 2017, Caffeine 1922 is a humble coffee shop that offers a cozy space for anyone looking for a place to work.
Located in the heart of Mar Elias, Caffeine 1922 is known for its ultimate fresh coffee that is hand-selected from the finest growers in the world.
This coffee shop will definitely help you meet your work deadlines.
Sole Insight, a philosophical-artistic cafe, entices interesting individuals from all around the world to pay it a visit.
Located in the middle of Vendome stairs in Mar Mikhael, Sole Insight offers coffee, herbal teas, and fresh juices, as well as products like jams, molasses, labneh, pickles, and other true Lebanese delights.
Besides the kitchen that prepares daily dishes with a vegetarian twist on Lebanese home cuisine, the place offers a small library on philosophy and art that will surely provoke and stimulate knowledge and reflection in your daily life.
The Liquor Coffee store is an eco-friendly store that serves as one of the best coffee spots during the day and a cozy bar by night.
They used to live up to their slogan, We Never Close, opening its doors for customers 24/7. However, due to lockdown measures, the store now only opens till 3 a.m.
With its modern interior, youthful ambience, lovely staff that always have a smile plastered on their faces and pet-friendly policies, it is a perfect place to get ahead on your studies, or finish some work using their free Wi-Fi.
Coffee store, co-working space, book shop, and an outdoor open space, B Hive ticks all the elements for being a suitable place thatll ensure youll have a successful work day.
Located in the popular district of Hamra, you can put your productivity to the test as you enjoy a delightful cup of coffee and some munchies on the side.
The corner location of this hip cafe in Mar Mikhael is ideally situated for individuals looking to bring their laptops or books with them in a space to focus and work.
The store also hosted its first chess tournament after the latest lockdown ended, giving away a free dinner for two as an award for the top two players.
Located only a few meters away from Sassine square, Cantina Sociale is a self-service caf thats all about making you feel at home.
Thechill atmosphere is especially prominent in winter time, which will enhance the outcome of your morning meetings for work.
Grab an iced Americano on the patio, and immerse yourself in work knowing youre in the right place.
Offering a meeting point for musicians and music enthusiasts with private rooms for jam sessions, The Music Hub is also a caf that welcomes everyone, providing a relaxing and vibrant ambience during the day thatll help you focus on your tasks.
You can find this hidden gem in Ashrafieh!
Another must-visit coffee shop in the famous pink building of Gemmayze!
SIP opened its first branch in Gemmayzeh in October 2017. In only one year, it expanded to three branches in Lebanon after receiving so much love for serving the best quality specialty coffee in a positive environment that is welcoming for people from all backgrounds and interests.
Kalei started as a roasting business in 2015 when the founder and head roaster Dalia Jaffal was roasting coffee beans in a small Gene convection roaster to be sold in bags online.
One day, she got an order from the Arab Gulf for 50 bags of coffee. She was roasting non-stop for 12 hours a day and soon realized she needed a proper-sized roaster.
She began contemplating opening a coffee shop in Beirut, where she would produce better coffee for Lebanese people. Her dream is realized in Kalei, which derives its name from the three-step Ethiopian coffee ceremony (awel, kalei, baraka).
Housed in a beautiful historic building with a shaded patio and a bonus roof terrace, it is located in a secluded alleyway of the Mar Mikhael/Rmeil district (Rue 54).It is the perfect place to experience a relaxing and productive environment.
A flavorsome coffee shop in Badaro and also in Jbeil (Byblos), The New Yorker Cup is a spacious, lively, and bright cafe where you can get together with your friends for a study date or to spend some quality time on your own while enjoying New Yorker Cups delicious quick bites.
Love is in the air, and it smells like coffee is this hidden gems slogan.
Located in Gemmazye, love, coffee, and desserts are The Coffee Rooms specialty. It brings you 4 different rooms with 4 different moods and a spacious outdoor area all with the same delicious menu.
Hours will pass by and you wont even notice it as you would be too immersed in your work, surrounded by a quirky decorated home-style theme.
Lunas Kitchen is one of Beiruts few 100% vegan cafes.
Besides the delicious and healthy vegan meals youll find, Lunas offers a colorful and vibrant space for students to immerse themselves in their academic studies, as well as for remote workers to finish up on their deadlines.
Located in Hamra, this vegan cafe will ingulf you in its friendly atmosphere and unlimited supply of Wifi.
Located in the district of Hamra, Mezyan has no sign on the street. You need to enter the Rasamany Building doorway and then walk to the end of the hall to find this magical cafe.
Serving small plates of Lebanese, Syrian, and Armenian mezze, Mezyan is the perfect restaurant to catch up on work during the day while enjoying middle eastern delicacies.
Nestle Toll House offers an incomparable dessert experience, utilizing some of the finest Nestle ingredients.
Bring with you a laptop or a book, and enjoy the aroma of sweet desserts and finely brewed coffee as you delve into your work.
Nestle Toll House has two branches, one in Raouche and the other in Ashrafieh.
The High Llama coffee shop opened in Beirut in February 2019, and ever since then it has worked its way into becoming every workers go-to spot.
Besides the unique llama-themed style, this Achrafieh spot produces only the highest quality coffee, while the skilled baristas will guide you through the process of selecting your favorite new drink.
Hidden away in a true urban fashion, Em-Nazihs branch in Hamra managed to survive Beiruts port explosion, unlike the branch in Gemmazye that was completely shattered to the ground.
Luckily, the Hamra branch still serves authentic Lebanese cuisine on, as well as providing a spacious space to conduct work meetings or study groups.
Its advisable to pay Em-Nazih a visit during the day, as during night time the sound of old local music will overtake the work atmosphere.
We often tend to overlook Dunkin Donuts for being only good for its appetizing one-of-a-kind donuts. However, Dunkin Donuts offers multiple branches that are well equipped to handle overwhelmed students during finals periods, as well as remote workers getting closer to their deadlines.
For more than a decade, Dunkin Donuts rich coffee flavor and cool refreshments and beverages are still irresistible, and will surely cheer you up while you get some work done in DDs spacious branches.
Go here to see the original:
- How to get the most from ChessBase 16 - Chessbase News - January 20th, 2021
- What are the key factors and impact of interventions in Englands COVID-19 epidemic? - News-Medical.Net - January 20th, 2021
- Richmond Hill basketball coaches piece together scouting reports on opponents - Savannah Morning News - January 20th, 2021
- What The Biden Presidency Means For Privacy, Consumer Protection And Antitrust - AdExchanger - January 20th, 2021
- An intro to the fast-paced world of artificial intelligence - MIT News - January 20th, 2021
- Counter-UAS System Market Size, Growth Factor,Analysis And Forecast By 2027| Lockheed Martin, Thales, Boeing - NeighborWebSJ - January 20th, 2021
- Anglo Singapore International School are delighted to welcome you for a school visit. - Bangkok Post - January 20th, 2021
- A Guide to Optimizing Your Mental Health in 2021 - Dan's Papers - January 20th, 2021
- Chess Global Market : Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026) by Type, Application, and Region - The Courier - January 15th, 2021
- ONTARIO: How one womans online chess school is getting young girls worldwide excited about the game - TimminsToday - January 15th, 2021
- LaFleur Won't Be Able to Fool McVay on Saturday - Zone Coverage - January 15th, 2021
- Lewis Carroll Death Anniversary: Here are Some of the Author's Greatest Works - News18 - January 15th, 2021
- Reflecting on 'The Queen's Gambit': Are women genetically hardwired to underperform men in chess? - Genetic Literacy Project - January 13th, 2021
- Chess Market: Global Strategies and Insight driven transformation 2020 2026 - SoccerNurds - January 13th, 2021
- Why Its Not Too Late to Learn New Skills - The New Yorker - January 13th, 2021
- Global Counter UAV Market 2020 Trends, Demand and Scope with Outlook, Business Strategies and Forecast 2025 - SoccerNurds - January 13th, 2021
- The Seedy Chess World of Queens Gambit Is the Shows Masterstroke - Observer - January 9th, 2021
- Chess Market Study by Global and Regional Analysis with Forecast | The House of Staunton, ChessSUA, CNCHESS - NeighborWebSJ - January 9th, 2021
- How this Ontario woman's online chess school is getting young girls worldwide excited about the game - Toronto Star - January 9th, 2021
- Americans are living 30 years longer on average and that's a big plus for businesses - Palo Alto Online - January 9th, 2021
- From Text to Tablet: How to Learn in Lockdown - Global Citizen - January 9th, 2021
- Overcoming lockdowns and uncertainty to triumph at the end of a tough year - Neos Kosmos - January 9th, 2021
- Science-backed strategies to deal with stress and anxiety - World Economic Forum - January 9th, 2021
- 'The Queen's Gambit' Is About More Than Just Chess - Study Breaks - January 6th, 2021
- Barnegat's Kasey Keshecki is our Student of the Week - wobm.com - January 6th, 2021
- Film Study: The Ohio State Offense Was Prepared to Peak in the College Football Playoff | Eleven Warriors - Eleven Warriors - January 6th, 2021
- Chess Market Statistical Overview 2021-2026 with Industry Insights and Growth by ChessSUA, CNCHESS, ChessBaron, Chessncrafts, Chessbazaar.com, and... - January 6th, 2021
- Global Used Construction Machinery Market Precise Scenario Covering Trends, Competitive Scenario, Business Opportunities and Growth Forecast during... - January 6th, 2021
- 2021 Could Be a Banner Year for AIIf We Solve These 4 Problems - Singularity Hub - January 6th, 2021
- Anti-UAV Defense System Market Analysis, Opportunities, Competition Scenario, Threats, Future Prospects, Trends, Applications, And Growth Forecast To... - January 6th, 2021
- Global Chess Market to 2026 Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast - Factory Gate - January 4th, 2021
- From the shadows into the light the man who broke the UFO embargo grew up in Sarasota - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - January 4th, 2021
- Six ways to reboot your brain after a hard year of Covid-19 according to science - iNews - January 4th, 2021
- Neuroscientists explain six ways to reboot your brain after a hard year of COVID-19 - PsyPost - January 4th, 2021
- Nithiin starrer Check first glimpse will leave you intrigued about his character | WATCH - Republic World - January 4th, 2021
- Good News Stories That Actually Made Us Smile in 2020 - Newsweek - January 4th, 2021
- Irelands modern druids: There is hidden knowledge you are asked not to share - The Irish Times - January 4th, 2021
- Keep Calm and QAnon - Slate - December 31st, 2020
- Beginners by Tom Vanderbilt review it's never too late to learn - The Guardian - December 31st, 2020
- Yes, 2020 was a historically hellish year. Now for the good news | TheHill - The Hill - December 31st, 2020
- Literature alights that was once burned books | Dec. 30 - Jan. 5, 2020 - Real Change News - December 31st, 2020
- Google DeepMind unveils AI that can master chess without even knowing the rules - The Independent - December 29th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Latest updates on COVID-19 crisis around the world - Outlook India - December 29th, 2020
- Chess Market 2020 Future Growth Analysis With Focusing Key Players | The House of Staunton, ChessSUA, CNCHESS, ChessBaron - Factory Gate - December 29th, 2020
- Counter-UAV (C-UAV) Systems Market Research Report (2020-2026): Key Trends and Opportunities |Lockheed Martin, Thales, Boeing - Factory Gate - December 29th, 2020
- Kwanzaa in Louisville on heels of social justice movement - Alton Telegraph - December 29th, 2020
- The New China Challenge Stems from Beijings Old Ambitions - The National Interest - December 29th, 2020
- International Chess Market Opportunities And Forecast Analysis up to 2026 | The House of Staunton, ChessSUA, CNCHESS - The Monitor - December 29th, 2020
- WHO: Learn from COVID Pandemic, It Wont be the Last - Voice of America - December 27th, 2020
- How 'The Flight Attendant' and 'The Queen's Gambit' Are the Same - GQ - December 27th, 2020
- Online shopping is here to stay in 2021: Refinitiv - Yahoo Money - December 27th, 2020
- Many Jews refrain from learning Torah on Christmas Eve and call it Nittel Nacht. Here's my family tradition to spread light. - JTA News - Jewish... - December 26th, 2020
- Global Chess Market Demand, Revenue, Trends, Profit Analysis and Landscape Outlook to 2026|| The House of Staunton, ChessSUA, CNCHESS, ChessBaron -... - December 26th, 2020
- The kings gambit: Viswanathan Anand enters a different phase of his career - Sportstar - December 26th, 2020
- DeepMinds Latest AI Can Win Games Without Knowing the Rules - Beebom - December 26th, 2020
- Chess Table Market Size By Type, By Application, By Geography, By Top Companies And Forecast To 2027 - LionLowdown - December 26th, 2020
- Impact Of Covid 19 On Counter UAV Industry 2020 Market Challenges, Business Overview And Forecast Research Study 2026 - Factory Gate - December 23rd, 2020
- Bellamy Richardson The Williams Record - The Williams record - December 23rd, 2020
- Between the sacred and the secular - New Statesman - December 23rd, 2020
- In a winter of change, Eagles are learning that Jalen Hurts is no snowflake - NJ.com - December 22nd, 2020
- PhD grad uses math to explore the brain - ASU Now - December 22nd, 2020
- OPINION: Sometimes it's good to have a team - Arkansas Online - December 22nd, 2020
- Business is continuing its cloud migration. Train to become an Azure and AWS tech professional - The Next Web - December 22nd, 2020
- Staying On Top: How Chess Masters Study The Game ... - December 20th, 2020
- Struggling local entertainment venues: Its time for the state to show it CARES - Buffalo News - December 20th, 2020
- The best series and shows on Netflix in 2020 - RNZ - December 20th, 2020
- 21 Ways to Greater Well-Being in 2021 - Newswise - December 20th, 2020
- The Best Video Games of 2020 - The New Yorker - December 18th, 2020
- Memo to Blinken: Protect the brains of State Department employees - Federal News Network - December 18th, 2020
- Chadwick Boseman Gives His Final Performance in 'Ma Raineys Black Bottom', and It's Gut-Wrenching - Glamour - December 18th, 2020
- Chess Course for High Performance: Grandmaster Package - December 17th, 2020
- Reasons to study international studies and diplomacy - Modern Diplomacy - December 17th, 2020
- Global Chess Market Demand and Opportunities 2026|| Break Down by Top Companies, Countries, Applications, Challenges, Opportunities and Forecast -... - December 16th, 2020
- What is a 'Flow State' and How Can MTBers Get Into It More Often? - Singletracks.com - December 16th, 2020
- This is why you make bad decisions on the golf course (and how to fix it) - Golf.com - December 16th, 2020
- Author Sophie Cousens talks about her book, 'This Time Next Year' - Yahoo! Voices - December 16th, 2020
- The board games market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of approx. 13% during the period 20212026 - GlobeNewswire - December 16th, 2020
- The Queen's Gambit: 10 Times Beth Is The Heroine Fans Needed - Screen Rant - December 15th, 2020
- Chelmsford High School October Students of the Month - Wicked Local - December 15th, 2020
- Struggling Museums Are Increasingly Relying on the Generosity of Artists to Convince Private Donors to Bail Them Out - artnet News - December 15th, 2020