Grandmaster Package is an intensive one-year chess course with professional teacher support.This is like studying a series of chess books, which follow a structured program and an integrated training method, with support from chess teachers who are always happy to answer your questions.
The course teaches at an advanced level the most important aspects for chess improvement: strategy, calculation, middlegames and complex endgames.
At the end of the course, the student is expected to have acquired both excellent theoretical knowledge and practical skills at the level of a strong chess master (22002300 FIDE rating).
INTERMEDIATE ADVANCED The course is designed for advanced players and serious students who have set themselves high goals in chess. When they start the course, most of our students are in the range of 16002000 rating level and they gain 200400 rating points during the first year. That's a huge progress. See student testimonials.
BEGINNER INTERMEDIATEWe also have students who start the course with just a 1200 rating. The lessons are explained so that beginners can also understand and follow the course. The exercises may not be easy for beginners, but this is well compensated for by the solutions that explain HOW the idea could be found. This is much appreciated by our students.
With our thorough explanations, beginners learn chess the right way from the start and they can therefore achieve the most spectacular rating increases usually 500800 points in a year. More important than the immediate gain in rating points is that our course builds a solid chess foundation and teaches a correct way of thinking, which is essential for an aspiring chess master.
The course follows a complete, structured program for one year and one month (13 months). Check out the chess course program (PDF file).
The course program is designed for about 7 hours of study and training per week. It can help you to manage and organise the time that you spend learning chess and so ultimately save a lot of effort that would otherwise be wasted. You can also study at your own pace because your account and your access to the lessons do not expire.
The 'secret' behind the greatly successful Russian coaching system is intensive individual work.The students are assigned instructive games and positions to analyze individually at home. If the students have questions, they write them down carefully (together with any analysis and annotations) to be discussed with the coach in the next session.
This method was developed by Mikhail Botvinnik, former World Chess Champion. As a result of his coaching, three of his pupils also became World Chess Champions: Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov and Vladimir Kramnik! Then, probably the best chess trainer of all time, Mark Dvoretsky, continued with the same method. He selected instructive positions to be solved individually by his pupils. Many of his students became top chess grandmasters.
We use the same method in the Grandmaster Package.
The course is really large and comes with a wide variety of materials that are of increasing complexity. The following samples are from the beginning of the course.
Using the written lessons (presented in PDF format), our students can use a real board for chess study. As it's strongly recommended by serious chess trainers, if you want to progress at chess you should use a real chess board.
Garry Kasparov: "Solve using a board. Solve [problems] at the chess board - a real one - not at the computer screen. If you want to make real improvement, real progress, try to stick with chess pieces. [...]Make sure that you solve everything at the chess board."
Weve selected to share with you a few reviews from some of the students who have completed our chess course.
"A very systematic and thorough program it really is fantastic I am already beating most masters more than half the games." - E.J.
"I played in my first international tournament and finished with an even score of 4.5/9, a FIDE performance of 2288, and a local performance of 2344. I have used almost exclusively your materials to attain this level of performance... The quality of the material throughout the course is very high and there is much material to work through. Good work guys your material was like a breath of fresh air. I am understanding and enjoying my chess better than ever before. My result is on the FIDE website now!" - M.H.
"Your student did really well today. He is now the newly crowned under 13 champion of Junior Chess Open [...]! I had a long conversation with his father and we both agree that you have a very good chess program and excellent teachers!!!" - K.L.A.
You can choose the monthly program or opt to receive the full course all at once. If you buy the full course, you get big discount, plus our complete Openings Preparation module as a bonus!
Your account is updated on a monthly basis for 13 months, giving you access to new lessons, annotated games, exercises and tests. You can pause, cancel or resume the monthly program whenever you want. If you don't interrupt your subscription, Month 13 will be free.
You'll get full access to the complete 13-month course with all the lessons, annotated games, exercises and tests. Youll have the liberty to access the course materials in any order that you like and without any limitation.
Opening Preparation Module: Opting for the full course, you'll get a great bonus tooour complete 13-month Opening Preparation module, $85 value.Download the Openings Preparation programThis module was built together with the core course so they follow the same principles and thinking pattern. Our opening lessons teach younot only the opening moves and ideas but also what TO DO in the middlegame. We focus a lot on this aspect because it's very important to know exactly what TO DO after the opening.
"This isnt just a 'pot boiler' like so many courses and books, but a serious, well thought out course of instruction. ...mastering the material coupled with time, play, and perseverance will surely suffice to create a player of master strength. Well done!" - Dr. Edward B., USA
"I wanted to say how impressed I am with the quality of the material provided. I have an ELO of around 2150 and have read hundreds of chess books. Rarely, if ever, have I encountered such a clear explanation." - John M, USA
Continue reading here:
- A guide to private schools in The Woodlands area in 2021 - Community Impact Newspaper - January 25th, 2021
- 5 NEW Russian history movies you must see - Russia Beyond the Headlines - January 23rd, 2021
- How to get the most from ChessBase 16 - Chessbase News - January 20th, 2021
- What are the key factors and impact of interventions in Englands COVID-19 epidemic? - News-Medical.Net - January 20th, 2021
- Richmond Hill basketball coaches piece together scouting reports on opponents - Savannah Morning News - January 20th, 2021
- What The Biden Presidency Means For Privacy, Consumer Protection And Antitrust - AdExchanger - January 20th, 2021
- An intro to the fast-paced world of artificial intelligence - MIT News - January 20th, 2021
- Counter-UAS System Market Size, Growth Factor,Analysis And Forecast By 2027| Lockheed Martin, Thales, Boeing - NeighborWebSJ - January 20th, 2021
- Anglo Singapore International School are delighted to welcome you for a school visit. - Bangkok Post - January 20th, 2021
- A Guide to Optimizing Your Mental Health in 2021 - Dan's Papers - January 20th, 2021
- Chess Global Market : Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026) by Type, Application, and Region - The Courier - January 15th, 2021
- ONTARIO: How one womans online chess school is getting young girls worldwide excited about the game - TimminsToday - January 15th, 2021
- LaFleur Won't Be Able to Fool McVay on Saturday - Zone Coverage - January 15th, 2021
- Lewis Carroll Death Anniversary: Here are Some of the Author's Greatest Works - News18 - January 15th, 2021
- Reflecting on 'The Queen's Gambit': Are women genetically hardwired to underperform men in chess? - Genetic Literacy Project - January 13th, 2021
- Chess Market: Global Strategies and Insight driven transformation 2020 2026 - SoccerNurds - January 13th, 2021
- Why Its Not Too Late to Learn New Skills - The New Yorker - January 13th, 2021
- Global Counter UAV Market 2020 Trends, Demand and Scope with Outlook, Business Strategies and Forecast 2025 - SoccerNurds - January 13th, 2021
- The Seedy Chess World of Queens Gambit Is the Shows Masterstroke - Observer - January 9th, 2021
- Chess Market Study by Global and Regional Analysis with Forecast | The House of Staunton, ChessSUA, CNCHESS - NeighborWebSJ - January 9th, 2021
- How this Ontario woman's online chess school is getting young girls worldwide excited about the game - Toronto Star - January 9th, 2021
- Americans are living 30 years longer on average and that's a big plus for businesses - Palo Alto Online - January 9th, 2021
- From Text to Tablet: How to Learn in Lockdown - Global Citizen - January 9th, 2021
- Overcoming lockdowns and uncertainty to triumph at the end of a tough year - Neos Kosmos - January 9th, 2021
- Science-backed strategies to deal with stress and anxiety - World Economic Forum - January 9th, 2021
- 'The Queen's Gambit' Is About More Than Just Chess - Study Breaks - January 6th, 2021
- Barnegat's Kasey Keshecki is our Student of the Week - wobm.com - January 6th, 2021
- Film Study: The Ohio State Offense Was Prepared to Peak in the College Football Playoff | Eleven Warriors - Eleven Warriors - January 6th, 2021
- Chess Market Statistical Overview 2021-2026 with Industry Insights and Growth by ChessSUA, CNCHESS, ChessBaron, Chessncrafts, Chessbazaar.com, and... - January 6th, 2021
- Global Used Construction Machinery Market Precise Scenario Covering Trends, Competitive Scenario, Business Opportunities and Growth Forecast during... - January 6th, 2021
- 2021 Could Be a Banner Year for AIIf We Solve These 4 Problems - Singularity Hub - January 6th, 2021
- Anti-UAV Defense System Market Analysis, Opportunities, Competition Scenario, Threats, Future Prospects, Trends, Applications, And Growth Forecast To... - January 6th, 2021
- Global Chess Market to 2026 Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast - Factory Gate - January 4th, 2021
- From the shadows into the light the man who broke the UFO embargo grew up in Sarasota - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - January 4th, 2021
- Six ways to reboot your brain after a hard year of Covid-19 according to science - iNews - January 4th, 2021
- Neuroscientists explain six ways to reboot your brain after a hard year of COVID-19 - PsyPost - January 4th, 2021
- Nithiin starrer Check first glimpse will leave you intrigued about his character | WATCH - Republic World - January 4th, 2021
- Good News Stories That Actually Made Us Smile in 2020 - Newsweek - January 4th, 2021
- Irelands modern druids: There is hidden knowledge you are asked not to share - The Irish Times - January 4th, 2021
- Keep Calm and QAnon - Slate - December 31st, 2020
- Beginners by Tom Vanderbilt review it's never too late to learn - The Guardian - December 31st, 2020
- Yes, 2020 was a historically hellish year. Now for the good news | TheHill - The Hill - December 31st, 2020
- Literature alights that was once burned books | Dec. 30 - Jan. 5, 2020 - Real Change News - December 31st, 2020
- Google DeepMind unveils AI that can master chess without even knowing the rules - The Independent - December 29th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Latest updates on COVID-19 crisis around the world - Outlook India - December 29th, 2020
- Chess Market 2020 Future Growth Analysis With Focusing Key Players | The House of Staunton, ChessSUA, CNCHESS, ChessBaron - Factory Gate - December 29th, 2020
- Counter-UAV (C-UAV) Systems Market Research Report (2020-2026): Key Trends and Opportunities |Lockheed Martin, Thales, Boeing - Factory Gate - December 29th, 2020
- Kwanzaa in Louisville on heels of social justice movement - Alton Telegraph - December 29th, 2020
- The New China Challenge Stems from Beijings Old Ambitions - The National Interest - December 29th, 2020
- International Chess Market Opportunities And Forecast Analysis up to 2026 | The House of Staunton, ChessSUA, CNCHESS - The Monitor - December 29th, 2020
- WHO: Learn from COVID Pandemic, It Wont be the Last - Voice of America - December 27th, 2020
- How 'The Flight Attendant' and 'The Queen's Gambit' Are the Same - GQ - December 27th, 2020
- Online shopping is here to stay in 2021: Refinitiv - Yahoo Money - December 27th, 2020
- Many Jews refrain from learning Torah on Christmas Eve and call it Nittel Nacht. Here's my family tradition to spread light. - JTA News - Jewish... - December 26th, 2020
- Global Chess Market Demand, Revenue, Trends, Profit Analysis and Landscape Outlook to 2026|| The House of Staunton, ChessSUA, CNCHESS, ChessBaron -... - December 26th, 2020
- The kings gambit: Viswanathan Anand enters a different phase of his career - Sportstar - December 26th, 2020
- 19 Calm Coffee Places In Beirut Where You Can Focus While Working - The961 - December 26th, 2020
- DeepMinds Latest AI Can Win Games Without Knowing the Rules - Beebom - December 26th, 2020
- Chess Table Market Size By Type, By Application, By Geography, By Top Companies And Forecast To 2027 - LionLowdown - December 26th, 2020
- Impact Of Covid 19 On Counter UAV Industry 2020 Market Challenges, Business Overview And Forecast Research Study 2026 - Factory Gate - December 23rd, 2020
- Bellamy Richardson The Williams Record - The Williams record - December 23rd, 2020
- Between the sacred and the secular - New Statesman - December 23rd, 2020
- In a winter of change, Eagles are learning that Jalen Hurts is no snowflake - NJ.com - December 22nd, 2020
- PhD grad uses math to explore the brain - ASU Now - December 22nd, 2020
- OPINION: Sometimes it's good to have a team - Arkansas Online - December 22nd, 2020
- Business is continuing its cloud migration. Train to become an Azure and AWS tech professional - The Next Web - December 22nd, 2020
- Staying On Top: How Chess Masters Study The Game ... - December 20th, 2020
- Struggling local entertainment venues: Its time for the state to show it CARES - Buffalo News - December 20th, 2020
- The best series and shows on Netflix in 2020 - RNZ - December 20th, 2020
- 21 Ways to Greater Well-Being in 2021 - Newswise - December 20th, 2020
- The Best Video Games of 2020 - The New Yorker - December 18th, 2020
- Memo to Blinken: Protect the brains of State Department employees - Federal News Network - December 18th, 2020
- Chadwick Boseman Gives His Final Performance in 'Ma Raineys Black Bottom', and It's Gut-Wrenching - Glamour - December 18th, 2020
- Reasons to study international studies and diplomacy - Modern Diplomacy - December 17th, 2020
- Global Chess Market Demand and Opportunities 2026|| Break Down by Top Companies, Countries, Applications, Challenges, Opportunities and Forecast -... - December 16th, 2020
- What is a 'Flow State' and How Can MTBers Get Into It More Often? - Singletracks.com - December 16th, 2020
- This is why you make bad decisions on the golf course (and how to fix it) - Golf.com - December 16th, 2020
- Author Sophie Cousens talks about her book, 'This Time Next Year' - Yahoo! Voices - December 16th, 2020
- The board games market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of approx. 13% during the period 20212026 - GlobeNewswire - December 16th, 2020
- The Queen's Gambit: 10 Times Beth Is The Heroine Fans Needed - Screen Rant - December 15th, 2020