The main lobby Of Clean & Clear Advantage Recovery located at 425 Juliana St. in Parkersburg. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)The basketball court in the physical area in Clean & Clear Advantage Recovery. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)Billiards and other recreational activities will be provided by Clean & Clear Advantage Recovery. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)The dining area for residents. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)Families or loved ones can visited residents at the visiting areas. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)Residents can spend time in the lounge 24/7. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)Bedroom of a four person room. Clean & Clear Advantage Recovery offers one, two and three room bedrooms as well. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)
The main lobby Of Clean & Clear Advantage Recovery located at 425 Juliana St. in Parkersburg. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)
PARKERSBURG The Clean & Clear Advantage Recovery drug rehab facility held an open house to celebrate its new opening Friday at the former federal building on Juliana Street in downtown Parkersburg.
Buying the building in 2017, Dr. Vyacheslav Ripa, a dentist/businessman from New York, originally used the building as an apartment complex and convention center. But when the building wasnt in high demand and with residents dealing with drug or other addictions on the rise in Wood County, Ripa and his business partners came up with the idea of the recovery facility.
Seeing the first-hand experience by touring other rehab facilities in the state, Ripa believes his facility will make the residents feel at home instead of living in a hospital-like environment.
We got just a few calls for the apartments and not too many people were interested in the convention center. So after that, we thought about how we can be helpful to the people around us, he said. Unfortunately, all of us have some problems, us, friends, a family member went through a difficult time with drugs or some other addiction. So we thought it would be a good idea, Ripa said. We checked and visited a lot of rehabs and most of them were not where I would want to stay or send somebody. We decided that we can do better and we can help people better.
Clean & Clears goal is to assist individuals and families impacted by substance use and dependency disorder to find a clean and clear way of living that addresses the entire person. Residents will be living under mental health, physical health, and spiritual health conditions so that they may enjoy the advantages of sobriety in their daily living.
The basketball court in the physical area in Clean & Clear Advantage Recovery. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)
The facility employs a certified and licensed clinical staff, a medical staff with an average of 12 years of experience working in dependency disorders, and peer support specialists. There are masters-level therapists, licensed or certified in their fields of study, along with supportive counselors to provide additional therapeutic resources and support to residents who may wish to be mentored by peer support specialists who are certified by the state.
The facilities will offer a professional kitchen and chef; basketball, tennis and handball courts; and 30 gym machines for physical activity. It will also include recreation areas offering billiard tables, foosball, chess, and family visitation areas as well. There are 60 beds for residents.
We want to give them the best possible care and the best possible reason not to come back. Physically, we can restore them with the gym machines. Were gonna feed them with hopefully locally sourced products, and we have a very large kitchen, so were gonna feed them well, Ripa said.
Clean & Clear Advantage recovery offers two programs to help residents overcome their problems. The first program is the withdrawal management that will give residents top-quality care by highly qualified medical and nursing staff and provides intensive therapeutic services.
The second choice is residential treatment, a program that will provide support, education, and an evidence-based therapy curriculum for individuals struggling with dependency disorders and their support systems. Short-term medication-assisted treatment can be provided for those interested while engaging in the residential treatment program.
Billiards and other recreational activities will be provided by Clean & Clear Advantage Recovery. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)
Clean & Clear provides in-depth relapse prevention studies and workshops so that each resident will also be able to re-enter their life with the tools they will need to remain successful in their recovery efforts and work their way toward a healthy remission, Ripa said.
Then were gonna restore mental health, physical health, and hopefully soul and spirit. Were gonna try to give them some kind of educational programs, restore whatever they need, big loans or Social Security number. We can call in trying to get them their number, if they need training, were going to give them some training, Ripa said. Theyre gonna need to know how to go to the interview or write something for employment-related. We are going to help them visit employment afterward, were going to call it and were gonna do whatever we can to find out how we can help them.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (304) 893-9777, or fax (304) 893-9776. Businesses hours are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Friday. Walk-in are welcome, but scheduled appointments are strongly recommended.
Contact Tyler Bennett at email@example.com
The dining area for residents. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)
Families or loved ones can visited residents at the visiting areas. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)
Residents can spend time in the lounge 24/7. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)
Bedroom of a four person room. Clean & Clear Advantage Recovery offers one, two and three room bedrooms as well. (Photo by Tyler Bennett)
Today's breaking news and more in your inbox
See the rest here:
- Training young dogs walking this way and that is a gift these days - Minneapolis Star Tribune - February 20th, 2021
- 'A tactical mind' - The inside story of how Dean Smith became Aston Villa's very own grand master - MSN UK - February 20th, 2021
- This is very unfortunate to have such incident: Jhulan Goswami on Manu Bhaker Delhi Airport incident - India Today - February 20th, 2021
- What prison libraries have to offer insidetime & insideinformation - InsideTime - February 17th, 2021
- Maxfield says unbeaten for Godolphin with stroll in the park win in the Grade 3 Mineshaft at the Fair Grounds - Past The Wire - February 15th, 2021
- Montville Recreation Offering Winter and Spring Programs - TAPinto.net - February 15th, 2021
- New Jersey Fencer Tsapatsaris Moves to Greece for Olympic Dream - The National Herald - February 15th, 2021
- A beautiful mind: Tom Brady has mastered the art of quarterbacking - The Boston Globe - February 7th, 2021
- Gary & Paul O'Donovan: 'Mam always sternly warned to never let a woman get in the way' - Irish Examiner - February 7th, 2021
- Beggars leave behind Jaipurs streets to pick up vocational skills - The Siasat Daily - February 7th, 2021
- Raise of the Sun | Connecticut Pro Basketball | journalinquirer.com - Journal Inquirer - February 6th, 2021
- One Year of On-Demand IT Training Special Promotion - CIO Dive - February 6th, 2021
- Kill the Homothetic Army: Gen. Guy Hubin's Vision of the Future Battlefield - War on the Rocks - February 4th, 2021
- Revealed: The best chambers for training and quality of work 2021 - Legal Cheek - February 3rd, 2021
- Coral Springs Recognizes Over 20 Members of the Community During Black History Month - Coral Springs Talk - Coral Springs Talk - February 3rd, 2021
- Watching The Queens Gambit? Master the game of chess with this extensive training bundle - KSAT San Antonio - February 1st, 2021
- Thomas Tuchels transformation from crazy man to chess-style tactics grandmaster detailed by former team- - The Sun - February 1st, 2021
- MLB Players Are Pissed With Rob Manfred Again, This Time Because Of Possible Spring Training Delay - Awesemo.com - February 1st, 2021
- Three reasons why you should play chess The Badger Herald - UW Badger Herald - January 28th, 2021
- To err is not just human: U of T researchers develop AI that plays chess like a person - News@UofT - January 28th, 2021
- Robert Saleh's journey to the New York Jets began with 9/11 epiphany - ESPN - January 28th, 2021
- Chess during downtime: How the Corps wants to increase 'thinking' in Marine infantry - Marine Corps Times - January 26th, 2021
- Using chess to help deal with addictions - Chessbase News - January 26th, 2021
- Gerry Thornley: Without crowds, matches are just upgraded training sessions - The Irish Times - January 26th, 2021
- Here's where Peoria council District 1 candidates stand on taxes, business growth, pensions - Peoria Journal Star - January 26th, 2021
- Robert Saleh's journey to the New York Jets began with 9/11 epiphany - ESPN Philippines - January 26th, 2021
- Welcome to FIFA.com News - The Week in Quotes - FIFA.com - January 25th, 2021
- Premier League stars share their tips on how to stay positive during the national lockdown - Ghanasoccernet.com - January 23rd, 2021
- This surprising pre-round warm-up will improve your game, according to a study - Golf.com - January 23rd, 2021
- Brittany Bowe starts abbreviated international season, hungry to return as queen of 1000m - Home of the Olympic Channel - January 23rd, 2021
- The influencer who is a chess star and the Beth Harmon of our time - The Courier - January 15th, 2021
- Former professor and an internationally rated chess player, Raghavan is taking chess to underprivileged k - Times of India - January 9th, 2021
- Ex-Viking Everson Griffen: 'It's Never Been About the Money!' - Heavy.com - January 9th, 2021
- Hobbies: January is the perfect time to explore new activities | GUIDON - Myguidon - January 9th, 2021
- A year like no other: The good, bad and sad of Indian sport in 2020 - Scroll.in - January 4th, 2021
- 17 Hoboken + Jersey City News Stories You Missed This Week - hobokengirl.com - January 4th, 2021
- Stop the pawns! - Chessbase News - December 31st, 2020
- In Beginners, a Writer Takes Up Chess and Surfing and Singing and Juggling and - The New York Times - December 31st, 2020
- The year of innovation: The 2020 silver linings playbook, brought to you by sport - ESPN India - December 31st, 2020
- How generation Z are taking over the cycling world - Cycling Weekly - December 31st, 2020
- Up close with Anand - BusinessLine - December 31st, 2020
- 8 movies and shows on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video from 2020 that sparked larger conversations - VOGUE India - December 31st, 2020
- A Discovery of Witches Season 1 Recap - The Nerd Daily - December 29th, 2020
- France and the United States are fighting for the 17-year-old genius. He had to turn away - R&R Magazine (www.randrlife.co.uk) Rest and Relax - December 29th, 2020
- Ghost of the tura: Of lost skills, tradition and language The Manila Times - The Manila Times - December 27th, 2020
- Ho, Ho, Hockeytown: A holiday guide to Detroit Red Wings' past, present and future - Detroit Free Press - December 26th, 2020
- Holiday happenings in Pittsburgh, from the Hip Hop Nutcracker online to First Night's virtual celebration - NEXTpittsburgh - December 23rd, 2020
- This Years Lakers Are Just Built Different. Time Will Tell If Thats a Good Thing. - The Ringer - December 23rd, 2020
- Timberwolves must defend to win, and Karl-Anthony Towns knows it - West Central Tribune - December 23rd, 2020
- LESSONS FROM THE PAST 12: Are Indians Too Individualistic? - Moneylife - December 23rd, 2020
- The 2020 Vikings offense is good until it has to be - Minneapolis Star Tribune - December 22nd, 2020
- Community groups in the Harborough area get a share of just over 30,000, thanks to the Market Harborough Building Society Charitable Foundation -... - December 20th, 2020
- Meet the modern-day Beth Harmon, a chess influencer who started training when she was 6 years old - Insider - INSIDER - December 18th, 2020
- 2020 in Review | 10 AI Papers That Made an Impact - Synced - December 18th, 2020
- Artoo, take the wheel: U-2 spy plane flies for the first time with an AI co-pilot - DefenseNews.com - December 18th, 2020
- Star Wars: Every Apprentice Palpatine Had (In Canon and Legends) - Screen Rant - December 18th, 2020
- AI co-pilots US Air Force spy plane for the first time - The Next Web - December 18th, 2020
- Meet the modern-day Beth Harmon, a chess influencer who started training when she was 6 years old - Business Insider India - December 18th, 2020
- RING CITY USA OFFICIAL WEIGHTS AND QUOTES AHEAD OF FINAL THURSDAY FIGHT NIGHT OF 2020 Boxing News Boxing, UFC and MMA News, Fight Results, Schedule,... - December 18th, 2020
- Exclusive Giroud and Kante interview | Official Site - Chelsea FC - December 17th, 2020
- Air Force uses AI on military flight for first time | TheHill - The Hill - December 17th, 2020
- Z-Corp in association with OCC launches online platform to teach chess - Times of Oman - December 16th, 2020
- Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold on What It's Really Like to Endure the Premier League's Notorious "Festive Period" - InsideHook - December 16th, 2020
- The View from 2nd Marine Air Wing: The Perspective of Major General Cederholm - Second Line of Defense - Second Line of Defense - December 16th, 2020
- Chess Grandmaster Viswanathan Anand opens an online academy to find the next Anand - Business Insider India - December 15th, 2020
- 5 Free Ways to Learn How to Play Chess Online and Improve Your Skills - MakeUseOf - December 13th, 2020
- Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation Courses Go (Mostly) Virtual for Winter 2021 - ThurstonTalk - December 13th, 2020
- Singapore chess and The Queen's Gambit: Has the Netflix show raised interest in the game? - CNA - December 12th, 2020
- Maybe shake hands and move on? - Plainsman - December 11th, 2020
- Media Bashing of Murray Taken to New Lows - Revenge of the Birds - December 11th, 2020
- The real Queens Gambit: Judit Polgar | Culture| Arts, music and lifestyle reporting from Germany - DW (English) - December 9th, 2020
- Dear Adult Leaders: We're Still Teaching Like We're Training 19th Century Factory Workers. Think Beyond Classroom Walls to Nurture Innovators and... - December 9th, 2020
- Facebook Gaming Launches The New Black Gaming Creator Program - Bleeding Cool News - December 9th, 2020
- What the Tech? Gadget Gifts: Chess Set and Mirror - Alabama News - Alabama News Network - December 8th, 2020
- 'Capitalists tend to adopt technologies only as and when they suit their purposes' - Morning Star Online - December 8th, 2020
- Wanderers' Jems Geffrard is ready for 2021: 'We have unfinished business' - Canadian Premier League - December 8th, 2020
- "All we have done really is earned another two weeks' training" - GAA Football & Hurling - December 8th, 2020
- Rob Pelinka, Frank Vogel are excited about the state of the Lakers - Silver Screen and Roll - December 6th, 2020
- Online interactive chess training - The Hindu - December 5th, 2020
- India at the Para Olympiad: In conversation with FM Niranjan Navalgund - Sportskeeda - December 5th, 2020