Natalie Shelton and her family have a huge audience on TikTok. She posts videos about their daily lives with lots of humor and heart. But the thing about Natalie's husband is that he's insanely good at riddles. In countless videos, she tries to stump him with different world problems, and he always, always, without fail, figures out the answer. It's hilarious because his ability to figure out these riddles frustrates Natalie to no end! Here are some of our favorites.
Natalie always starts the videos by saying, "Hey babe, I got one for you." That's how he knows it's on. But he's always totally calm and collected and gets it right, which makes Natalie yell out things like, "You're such a brat!" It's too good.
I am so bad at riddles (like, SO bad), but even I got this one! I wonder if it's because of the poster sitting on the counter that says, "Today is the day!" I don't know if that was an intentional hint, but it definitely helped me.
The thing is sometimes these riddles have so much information in them that it's hard even remembering what she just said. I don't understand how his brain so calmly and methodically computes all the information. It's an insane talent!
Because it's not "Is an older $100 bill worth more than a newer one?" it's "Is an older $100 bill worth more than a newer $1?" Get it? I still don't know how he figured it out so quickly.
He's just doing chores, skimming the pool, solving riddles like it's no big deal. I need to know his secret. He repeated this riddle one time and immediately figured out the answer!
The way he says, "You can't play chess by yourself" like it's the most obvious thing in the world is absolutely infuriating. I relate very much to Natalie immediately being like, "You weren't supposed to get that!"
In this one, Natalie simply can't believe that he got it right for the right reasons. I don't blame her. He's too calm! Too collected! Too on top of logic and reason!
This was a hard one! And for a while there, it seemed like maybe she really got him with this one. But he pulled it out at the last minute! Of course it's a pillow! Ugh.
In this one, his daughter was running up and splashing water in his face, and he still wasted no time coming up with the correct answer. "What gets bigger the more you take away?" is not an easy riddle to solve!!! Are there the Olympics of riddle-solving? Because this guy has to be one of the top riddle solvers in the world.
This question seemed so vague and out there that I was convinced this would be the one to stump him. But nope! Not in the least. He just pulled "candle" out like it was nothing. So obvious. I am with Natalie here. I feel her frustration. The day she actually finds a riddle he can't solve will be a very momentous day.
- 'The Queen's Gambit' Cast on How the Netflix Drama Goes Beyond the Chess Board (VIDEO) - TV Insider - October 17th, 2020
- Norway Chess: Carlsen clinches with a round to spare - Chessbase News - October 16th, 2020
- Norway Chess: Carlsen beats Caruana to take the lead - Chessbase News - October 11th, 2020
- Connected pawns on the move - Chessbase News - October 11th, 2020
- New: Sergei Tiviakov - How to play the Ruy Lopez with Qe2 - Chessbase News - October 7th, 2020
- AdvanceClub Launches to Inspire and Advance Esports Gamers of All Skill Levels - StreetInsider.com - October 7th, 2020
- Unearthing Every NFL Team's Early Hidden Gem - Bleacher Report - September 30th, 2020
- The Queens Gambit Teaser: Anya Taylor-Joy Is Addicted to Chess, Drugs, and More Chess - Vulture - September 28th, 2020
- 'Console Wars' Review: A Fascinating, Fundamental Chronicle of the Innovative Battle Between SEGA and Nintendo - /FILM - September 24th, 2020
- WATCH: Why Nurse-Stevens was the best chess match in NBA history - Celtics Wire - September 24th, 2020
- The shifting chessboard of international influence operations - Brookings Institution - September 24th, 2020
- Yuzvendra Chahals Dance Videos That Went Viral! - IWMBuzz - September 22nd, 2020
- The 7 best chess and checkers games for Android - Explica - September 12th, 2020
- FIDE announces that the Candidates Tournament will resume on November 1st - Chessbase News - September 11th, 2020
- George Conway Shows What's Going On In Trump's Head In Exclusive 'Unfit' Clip - HuffPost - September 11th, 2020
- Pokelawls signed as streamer to TSM - Daily Esports - September 9th, 2020
- 30 fun ways to stay connected through video calls - Bryan-College Station Eagle - September 7th, 2020
- TikTok: Everything To Know About Tech's Biggest Soap Opera - Inventiva - September 5th, 2020
- Putin critic: Inaction against him is a license to kill - CNN - September 5th, 2020
- A Look at Kidney Disease and Ways to Help Toby Chess - Autobody News - September 5th, 2020
- HCPS Help Chats: Live sessions, step-by-step videos will take families from login to learning - rvahub.com - September 3rd, 2020
- PUBG, Ludo World among 118 more Chinese apps banned by IT ministry. Check full list here - Hindustan Times - September 3rd, 2020
- Artist and Singer Juga To Lead Girls Club Workshop on Chess & Creativity - uschess.org - September 1st, 2020
- Olympiad gold: Chess has boomed amid COVID-19, says Vidit Gujrathi - Times of India - September 1st, 2020
- Performance in Olympiad shows the depth of Indian chess: Viswanathan Anand - Times of India - September 1st, 2020
- And it went zoom! - Chessbase News - August 31st, 2020
- The West Wing Photos, News, and Videos - Just Jared - August 26th, 2020
- Fired GPD officer alleges he was told to remove video about George Floyd - Yes! Weekly - August 22nd, 2020
- Chess as an Esport: In conversation with International Master Danny Rensch - Sportskeeda - August 22nd, 2020
- Missing Maremma: Dog missing from the NSW Blue Mountains spotted 200km away in the Central West - The Macleay Argus - August 21st, 2020
- Women who hates waste shows off her totally upcycled house including a skateboard light and ice lolly stick - The Irish Sun - August 19th, 2020
- Epic's Nineteen Eighty-Fortnite video is an irresponsible piece of corporate propaganda | Opinion - GamesIndustry.biz - August 14th, 2020
- Man Kicked in Face and Woman Assaulted by Gang of Men During Hardrock Casino Fight - PokerTube - August 14th, 2020
- Free Chess Videos lichess.org - August 12th, 2020
- Chess Videos TV - The Largest Chess Video Site on the Web! - August 12th, 2020
- Chess Videos - Lessons, Broadcasts and Shows - Chess.com - August 12th, 2020
- Chess Puzzle of the Day - Can You Solve It? - Video Chess - August 12th, 2020
- Screenshot Saturday Sundays: Art school, antiques, and the rental store at the end of time - Rock Paper Shotgun - August 11th, 2020