Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR) went up by 4.94% from its latest closing price compared to the recent 1-year high of $28.60. The companys stock price has collected 4.39% of gains in the last five trading sessions. Press Release reported on 08/12/20 that Vaccibody AS and Nektar Therapeutics Announce First Patient Dosed in a Phase 1/2a Study Arm Evaluating VB10.NEO, a Personalized Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine, with Bempegaldesleukin (NKTR-214) in Patients with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Plus, the 36-month beta value for NKTR is at 1.74. Opinions of the stock are interesting as 9 analysts out of 16 who provided ratings for Nektar Therapeutics declared the stock was a buy, while 0 rated the stock as overweight, 7 rated it as hold, and 0 as sell.
The average price from analysts is $31.36, which is $11.61 above the current price. NKTR currently public float of 177.56M and currently shorts hold a 14.78% ratio of that float. Today, the average trading volume of NKTR was 892.51K shares.
NKTR stocks went up by 4.39% for the week, with a monthly drop of -1.50% and a quarterly performance of -4.77%, while its annual performance rate touched -1.79%. The volatility ratio for the week stands at 3.58% while the volatility levels for the past 30 days are set at 3.11% for Nektar Therapeutics. The simple moving average for the period of the last 20 days is 3.07% for NKTR stocks with a simple moving average of -5.82% for the last 200 days.
Many brokerage firms have already submitted their reports for NKTR stocks, with JP Morgan repeating the rating for NKTR by listing it as a Neutral. The predicted price for NKTR in the upcoming period, according to JP Morgan is $26 based on the research report published on September 14th of the current year 2020.
CFRA, on the other hand, stated in their research note that they expect to see NKTR reach a price target of $26. The rating they have provided for NKTR stocks is Sell according to the report published on June 10th, 2020.
H.C. Wainwright gave a rating of Neutral to NKTR, setting the target price at $26 in the report published on May 12th of the current year.
After a stumble in the market that brought NKTR to its low price for the period of the last 52 weeks, the company was unable to rebound, for now settling with -30.94% of loss for the given period.
Volatility was left at 3.11%, however, over the last 30 days, the volatility rate increased by 3.58%, as shares surge +1.02% for the moving average over the last 20 days. Over the last 50 days, in opposition, the stock is trading -16.03% lower at present.
During the last 5 trading sessions, NKTR rose by +4.39%, which changed the moving average for the period of 200-days by -3.52% in comparison to the 20-day moving average, which settled at $19.17. In addition, Nektar Therapeutics saw -8.50% in overturn over a single year, with a tendency to cut further losses.
Reports are indicating that there were more than several insider trading activities at NKTR starting from CHESS ROBERT, who sold 8,000 shares at the price of $18.53 back on Sep 08. After this action, CHESS ROBERT now owns 276,973 shares of Nektar Therapeutics, valued at $148,240 using the latest closing price.
Labrucherie Gil M, the SVP, COO & CFO of Nektar Therapeutics, sold 2,000 shares at $19.68 during a trade that took place back on Aug 18, which means that Labrucherie Gil M is holding 237,249 shares at $39,360 based on the most recent closing price.
Current profitability levels for the company are sitting at:
The net margin for Nektar Therapeutics stands at -384.47. The total capital return value is set at -22.67, while invested capital returns managed to touch -24.34. Equity return is now at value -31.60, with -22.80 for asset returns.
Based on Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR), the companys capital structure generated 32.08 points at debt to equity in total, while total debt to capital is 24.29. Total debt to assets is 22.80, with long-term debt to equity ratio resting at -9.49. Finally, the long-term debt to capital ratio is 13.50.
When we switch over and look at the enterprise to sales, we see a ratio of 25.33, with the companys debt to enterprise value settled at 0.16. The receivables turnover for the company is 2.86 and the total asset turnover is 0.06. The liquidity ratio also appears to be rather interesting for investors as it stands at 4.02.
- Reflecting on 'The Queen's Gambit': Are women genetically hardwired to underperform men in chess? - Genetic Literacy Project - January 13th, 2021
- Chess Market: Global Strategies and Insight driven transformation 2020 2026 - SoccerNurds - January 13th, 2021
- Why Its Not Too Late to Learn New Skills - The New Yorker - January 13th, 2021
- Global Counter UAV Market 2020 Trends, Demand and Scope with Outlook, Business Strategies and Forecast 2025 - SoccerNurds - January 13th, 2021
- The Seedy Chess World of Queens Gambit Is the Shows Masterstroke - Observer - January 9th, 2021
- Chess Market Study by Global and Regional Analysis with Forecast | The House of Staunton, ChessSUA, CNCHESS - NeighborWebSJ - January 9th, 2021
- How this Ontario woman's online chess school is getting young girls worldwide excited about the game - Toronto Star - January 9th, 2021
- Americans are living 30 years longer on average and that's a big plus for businesses - Palo Alto Online - January 9th, 2021
- From Text to Tablet: How to Learn in Lockdown - Global Citizen - January 9th, 2021
- Overcoming lockdowns and uncertainty to triumph at the end of a tough year - Neos Kosmos - January 9th, 2021
- Science-backed strategies to deal with stress and anxiety - World Economic Forum - January 9th, 2021
- 'The Queen's Gambit' Is About More Than Just Chess - Study Breaks - January 6th, 2021
- Barnegat's Kasey Keshecki is our Student of the Week - wobm.com - January 6th, 2021
- Film Study: The Ohio State Offense Was Prepared to Peak in the College Football Playoff | Eleven Warriors - Eleven Warriors - January 6th, 2021
- Chess Market Statistical Overview 2021-2026 with Industry Insights and Growth by ChessSUA, CNCHESS, ChessBaron, Chessncrafts, Chessbazaar.com, and... - January 6th, 2021
- Global Used Construction Machinery Market Precise Scenario Covering Trends, Competitive Scenario, Business Opportunities and Growth Forecast during... - January 6th, 2021
- 2021 Could Be a Banner Year for AIIf We Solve These 4 Problems - Singularity Hub - January 6th, 2021
- Anti-UAV Defense System Market Analysis, Opportunities, Competition Scenario, Threats, Future Prospects, Trends, Applications, And Growth Forecast To... - January 6th, 2021
- Global Chess Market to 2026 Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast - Factory Gate - January 4th, 2021
- From the shadows into the light the man who broke the UFO embargo grew up in Sarasota - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - January 4th, 2021
- Six ways to reboot your brain after a hard year of Covid-19 according to science - iNews - January 4th, 2021
- Neuroscientists explain six ways to reboot your brain after a hard year of COVID-19 - PsyPost - January 4th, 2021
- Nithiin starrer Check first glimpse will leave you intrigued about his character | WATCH - Republic World - January 4th, 2021
- Good News Stories That Actually Made Us Smile in 2020 - Newsweek - January 4th, 2021
- Irelands modern druids: There is hidden knowledge you are asked not to share - The Irish Times - January 4th, 2021
- Keep Calm and QAnon - Slate - December 31st, 2020
- Beginners by Tom Vanderbilt review it's never too late to learn - The Guardian - December 31st, 2020
- Yes, 2020 was a historically hellish year. Now for the good news | TheHill - The Hill - December 31st, 2020
- Literature alights that was once burned books | Dec. 30 - Jan. 5, 2020 - Real Change News - December 31st, 2020
- Google DeepMind unveils AI that can master chess without even knowing the rules - The Independent - December 29th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Latest updates on COVID-19 crisis around the world - Outlook India - December 29th, 2020
- Chess Market 2020 Future Growth Analysis With Focusing Key Players | The House of Staunton, ChessSUA, CNCHESS, ChessBaron - Factory Gate - December 29th, 2020
- Counter-UAV (C-UAV) Systems Market Research Report (2020-2026): Key Trends and Opportunities |Lockheed Martin, Thales, Boeing - Factory Gate - December 29th, 2020
- Kwanzaa in Louisville on heels of social justice movement - Alton Telegraph - December 29th, 2020
- The New China Challenge Stems from Beijings Old Ambitions - The National Interest - December 29th, 2020
- International Chess Market Opportunities And Forecast Analysis up to 2026 | The House of Staunton, ChessSUA, CNCHESS - The Monitor - December 29th, 2020
- WHO: Learn from COVID Pandemic, It Wont be the Last - Voice of America - December 27th, 2020
- How 'The Flight Attendant' and 'The Queen's Gambit' Are the Same - GQ - December 27th, 2020
- Online shopping is here to stay in 2021: Refinitiv - Yahoo Money - December 27th, 2020
- Many Jews refrain from learning Torah on Christmas Eve and call it Nittel Nacht. Here's my family tradition to spread light. - JTA News - Jewish... - December 26th, 2020
- Global Chess Market Demand, Revenue, Trends, Profit Analysis and Landscape Outlook to 2026|| The House of Staunton, ChessSUA, CNCHESS, ChessBaron -... - December 26th, 2020
- The kings gambit: Viswanathan Anand enters a different phase of his career - Sportstar - December 26th, 2020
- 19 Calm Coffee Places In Beirut Where You Can Focus While Working - The961 - December 26th, 2020
- DeepMinds Latest AI Can Win Games Without Knowing the Rules - Beebom - December 26th, 2020
- Chess Table Market Size By Type, By Application, By Geography, By Top Companies And Forecast To 2027 - LionLowdown - December 26th, 2020
- Impact Of Covid 19 On Counter UAV Industry 2020 Market Challenges, Business Overview And Forecast Research Study 2026 - Factory Gate - December 23rd, 2020
- Bellamy Richardson The Williams Record - The Williams record - December 23rd, 2020
- Between the sacred and the secular - New Statesman - December 23rd, 2020
- In a winter of change, Eagles are learning that Jalen Hurts is no snowflake - NJ.com - December 22nd, 2020
- PhD grad uses math to explore the brain - ASU Now - December 22nd, 2020
- OPINION: Sometimes it's good to have a team - Arkansas Online - December 22nd, 2020
- Business is continuing its cloud migration. Train to become an Azure and AWS tech professional - The Next Web - December 22nd, 2020
- Staying On Top: How Chess Masters Study The Game ... - December 20th, 2020
- Struggling local entertainment venues: Its time for the state to show it CARES - Buffalo News - December 20th, 2020
- The best series and shows on Netflix in 2020 - RNZ - December 20th, 2020
- 21 Ways to Greater Well-Being in 2021 - Newswise - December 20th, 2020
- The Best Video Games of 2020 - The New Yorker - December 18th, 2020
- Memo to Blinken: Protect the brains of State Department employees - Federal News Network - December 18th, 2020
- Chadwick Boseman Gives His Final Performance in 'Ma Raineys Black Bottom', and It's Gut-Wrenching - Glamour - December 18th, 2020
- Chess Course for High Performance: Grandmaster Package - December 17th, 2020
- Reasons to study international studies and diplomacy - Modern Diplomacy - December 17th, 2020
- Global Chess Market Demand and Opportunities 2026|| Break Down by Top Companies, Countries, Applications, Challenges, Opportunities and Forecast -... - December 16th, 2020
- What is a 'Flow State' and How Can MTBers Get Into It More Often? - Singletracks.com - December 16th, 2020
- This is why you make bad decisions on the golf course (and how to fix it) - Golf.com - December 16th, 2020
- Author Sophie Cousens talks about her book, 'This Time Next Year' - Yahoo! Voices - December 16th, 2020
- The board games market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of approx. 13% during the period 20212026 - GlobeNewswire - December 16th, 2020
- The Queen's Gambit: 10 Times Beth Is The Heroine Fans Needed - Screen Rant - December 15th, 2020
- Chelmsford High School October Students of the Month - Wicked Local - December 15th, 2020
- Struggling Museums Are Increasingly Relying on the Generosity of Artists to Convince Private Donors to Bail Them Out - artnet News - December 15th, 2020
- Warren Buffett's right-hand man discussed the 'frenzy' in stocks, technological shifts, and what makes a great investor in a recent interview. Here... - December 15th, 2020
- Making memories over a chess board - The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel - December 13th, 2020
- Looking to solve public health crises through discovery, Gates Foundation taps AI firm Exscientia to look for answers - Endpoints News - December 13th, 2020
- The Atlantic's 15 Best TV Shows of 2020 - The Atlantic - December 13th, 2020
- Five ways chess can help you buy and sell shares better - Interactive Investor - December 11th, 2020
- The Real Reasons All the Top Chess Players Are Men - Slate - December 11th, 2020
- Happy Birthday Anand in lockdown - Chessbase News - December 11th, 2020
- Science : Playing chess makes you smarter and other myths about intelligence that turned out to be false - Explica - December 11th, 2020
- 11 of the Best Books on Artificial Intelligence for Beginners, Business, and Beyond - Book Riot - December 11th, 2020
- ChessStudy.com Chess coaching with International Master ... - December 9th, 2020
- Anand to don the coachs hat - The Hindu - December 9th, 2020