Chess puzzles are very popular among beginners and experienced players. Puzzles include tasks where white or black need to find a specific solution, like checkmating an opponent in 1-5 moves. Chess tactical puzzles are great way to develop logical thinking and get practice, since similar situations can occur in a game with a computer or a live opponent. Our database offers a large number of interesting tasks. Hard chess puzzles are good for experienced players, and simple chess puzzles are perfect for beginners. You can choose the one that suits your level. We keep statistics for registered players. Don't get upset if you couldn't solve the problem from the first time- you can try again!
Puzzles are selected in accordance with the level of the player in order of increasing complexity.
Solve free online chess puzzles in 1 move which is good for beginner.
This type of puzzles are quite easy for most chess puzzle solvers, but still fun!
Is your game level high enough to solve chess puzzles mate in 3 moves? Let's check!
If you are an experienced chess player, then it won't be difficult for you to checkmate in 4 moves, isnt it?
Mate in 2,3 or 4 moves is not a problem for you? Then try solving hard chess puzzles.
All puzzles in site database: 69024
If you want to be the best chess player and learn some smart tricks, then don't miss an exciting way to practice- chess puzzle. We saved a large collection of puzzles especially for you. Many of them were taken from the big tournament games of famous players. One of the key ways to improve your level is developing your tactical abilities. Solving daily chess puzzle you develop your tactical skills which you can apply in real games.
online. Server response time -.
Read the original here:
- NYTimes answer: Baseless rumors - The New York Times - November 27th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'DoDonPachi Resurrection', 'DEEEER Simulator', and Today's Other New Releases TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - November 27th, 2021
- Up Your Game With 20 Pre-Black Friday Toys and Game Deals - Nerdist - November 12th, 2021
- Radwan: Staying mentally active keeps our brains healthy - The Observer - November 12th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'GTA: The Trilogy Definitive Edition', 'Star Wars: KotOR', and Today's Other Releases and Sales TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - November 12th, 2021
- Physics-based Japanese chess game is coming to Steam on Nov. 8 - AUTOMATON WEST - November 1st, 2021
- Distance and discovery: As-Suli, Columbus and chess - TheArticle - November 1st, 2021
- Inscryption review: a sinister and excellently crafted card game with a darkly comic underbelly - Rock Paper Shotgun - October 19th, 2021
- The Top Modern Holiday Gifts for the Design Lover in Your Life - Design Milk - October 19th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: Reviews Featuring 'The Good Life' and 'Gleylancer', Plus the Latest Releases and Sales TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - October 19th, 2021
- Can you solve it? Another game of brutal genius from South Korea - The Guardian - October 8th, 2021
- Did you solve it? Another game of brutal genius from South Korea - The Guardian - October 8th, 2021
- Far Cry 6 review: Come for the crazy action, ignore the story - CNET - October 8th, 2021
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: 'Jack Axe', 'Panmorphia', 'The Lightbringer', and Today's Other New Releases and Sales TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - October 8th, 2021
- Garry Kasparov launches chess gaming platform with lessons from experts and 50,000 puzzles - Game World Observer - April 21st, 2021