Black to move and win.
Hint 1: Look for a pin.
Hint 2: Attack the f6 queen again.
[<< Previous Chess Puzzle]
What is the Chess Puzzle of the Day?
Everyday we update our chess puzzle of the day to present a fun and challenging chess position from chess history. Your job is to try to find the right sequence of moves to either end in checkmate or a won position. Good luck!
Why are Chess Puzzles important?
One of the key ways to improve your chess is to improve your tactical ability. Often, these chess puzzles from history feature chess positions where a tactic or combination of tactics result in victory, and with daily practice you should be able to improve your ability to spot tactics in your own games!
More ways to enjoy our Daily Chess Puzzles
Put the Chess Puzzle of the Day on Your Site
Add the Chess Puzzle of the Day Application to your Facebook Profile
Follow the Chess Puzzle of the Day on Twitter
List of Past Chess Puzzles of the Day
Read the original:
- 'The Queen's Gambit' Cast on How the Netflix Drama Goes Beyond the Chess Board (VIDEO) - TV Insider - October 17th, 2020
- Norway Chess: Carlsen clinches with a round to spare - Chessbase News - October 16th, 2020
- Norway Chess: Carlsen beats Caruana to take the lead - Chessbase News - October 11th, 2020
- Connected pawns on the move - Chessbase News - October 11th, 2020
- New: Sergei Tiviakov - How to play the Ruy Lopez with Qe2 - Chessbase News - October 7th, 2020
- AdvanceClub Launches to Inspire and Advance Esports Gamers of All Skill Levels - StreetInsider.com - October 7th, 2020
- Woman Can't Stump Her Husband With Riddles No Matter How Hard She Tries - Distractify - October 3rd, 2020
- Unearthing Every NFL Team's Early Hidden Gem - Bleacher Report - September 30th, 2020
- The Queens Gambit Teaser: Anya Taylor-Joy Is Addicted to Chess, Drugs, and More Chess - Vulture - September 28th, 2020
- 'Console Wars' Review: A Fascinating, Fundamental Chronicle of the Innovative Battle Between SEGA and Nintendo - /FILM - September 24th, 2020
- WATCH: Why Nurse-Stevens was the best chess match in NBA history - Celtics Wire - September 24th, 2020
- The shifting chessboard of international influence operations - Brookings Institution - September 24th, 2020
- Yuzvendra Chahals Dance Videos That Went Viral! - IWMBuzz - September 22nd, 2020
- The 7 best chess and checkers games for Android - Explica - September 12th, 2020
- FIDE announces that the Candidates Tournament will resume on November 1st - Chessbase News - September 11th, 2020
- George Conway Shows What's Going On In Trump's Head In Exclusive 'Unfit' Clip - HuffPost - September 11th, 2020
- Pokelawls signed as streamer to TSM - Daily Esports - September 9th, 2020
- 30 fun ways to stay connected through video calls - Bryan-College Station Eagle - September 7th, 2020
- TikTok: Everything To Know About Tech's Biggest Soap Opera - Inventiva - September 5th, 2020
- Putin critic: Inaction against him is a license to kill - CNN - September 5th, 2020
- A Look at Kidney Disease and Ways to Help Toby Chess - Autobody News - September 5th, 2020
- HCPS Help Chats: Live sessions, step-by-step videos will take families from login to learning - rvahub.com - September 3rd, 2020
- PUBG, Ludo World among 118 more Chinese apps banned by IT ministry. Check full list here - Hindustan Times - September 3rd, 2020
- Artist and Singer Juga To Lead Girls Club Workshop on Chess & Creativity - uschess.org - September 1st, 2020
- Olympiad gold: Chess has boomed amid COVID-19, says Vidit Gujrathi - Times of India - September 1st, 2020
- Performance in Olympiad shows the depth of Indian chess: Viswanathan Anand - Times of India - September 1st, 2020
- And it went zoom! - Chessbase News - August 31st, 2020
- The West Wing Photos, News, and Videos - Just Jared - August 26th, 2020
- Fired GPD officer alleges he was told to remove video about George Floyd - Yes! Weekly - August 22nd, 2020
- Chess as an Esport: In conversation with International Master Danny Rensch - Sportskeeda - August 22nd, 2020
- Missing Maremma: Dog missing from the NSW Blue Mountains spotted 200km away in the Central West - The Macleay Argus - August 21st, 2020
- Women who hates waste shows off her totally upcycled house including a skateboard light and ice lolly stick - The Irish Sun - August 19th, 2020
- Epic's Nineteen Eighty-Fortnite video is an irresponsible piece of corporate propaganda | Opinion - GamesIndustry.biz - August 14th, 2020
- Man Kicked in Face and Woman Assaulted by Gang of Men During Hardrock Casino Fight - PokerTube - August 14th, 2020
- Free Chess Videos lichess.org - August 12th, 2020
- Chess Videos TV - The Largest Chess Video Site on the Web! - August 12th, 2020
- Chess Videos - Lessons, Broadcasts and Shows - Chess.com - August 12th, 2020
- Screenshot Saturday Sundays: Art school, antiques, and the rental store at the end of time - Rock Paper Shotgun - August 11th, 2020